forum

Have no fear! Izaya is here!

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
The Izaya
Sawp peeps. Just call me Izaya. I found out about osu! in another forum and to my surprise it was a game like Ouendan/EBA (mang, I loved those games). Today, I've decided to get off of my lazy ash (ketchum) and start playing osu! Okay... so maybe I'm still sitting my ashe (the frost archer) down.. but you get the point. I plan on sticking to being a mouse/kb player. I absolutely love rhythm games (I'm not a pro ._.) so jumping into osu! wasn't a problem.

I love playing League of Legends, watching anime, playing guitar/piano, and working in photoshop (if you need a forum signature *cough* hit me up ;D)

I'm 18 and I'm a good boy. Oh, I'm also naked under the clothes that I'm wearing. Hopefully this secret can be kept in the confines of this forum.

So yeah... let's play some time. In time I'll be playing with the big boys (maybe =A=;;)
JokerFate
welcome to the forum sir and enjoy your stay

The Izaya wrote:

I love working in photoshop (if you need a forum signature *cough* hit me up ;D)
you should check the art section~ :D
- Marco -
*reads*

The Izaya wrote:

Oh, I'm also naked under the clothes that I'm wearing. Hopefully this secret can be kept in the confines of this forum.
wtf?
anyway welcome :D
OsuMe65
Welcome to the forums~

Since you're a Photoshop user, you should try skinning, or go to the art forum for another art shop.
Enjoy your stay~
SharinganGirl
Hello, welcome to osu!
Have fun playing and please enjoy your stay here.
Topic Starter
The Izaya
Thanks for the welcome. I'll definitely look into skinning and I'll check out the art section soon. :)
Zalaria
What a hilarious intro XD welcome to osu! I'm also sticking with mouse and kb ^^ Anywho, hope you stay with us and have lots of fun!