forum

[Marathon] Bejeweled 2 Soundtrack [cancelled]

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
chong601
Two Three diff will be made... Easy (by me) and Hard (might be collab :?) (by CTs-Th and RatedNC17) and a CtB diff by Kitokofox (WIP)
Estimated time: ~38 mins

BPM: 105-250 (128)

Both will (probably) be the same where Hard requires more accuracy to finish

Need someone to SB (if possible or i just do myself)

The song list (might be changed depending to the flow on the song):
  1. Autonomus 2.0 (Intro) [In Progress by chong601]
  2. Main Menu [Timing done by chong601]
  3. Beyond the Network [Pending by chong601]
  4. The Journey Begins [Pending by chong601]
  5. Rain of Lights [Pending by chong601]
  6. Lightstorm [Pending by chong601]
  7. Sea of Amorphity [Pending by chong601]
  8. Masked Intentions
  9. Routinoid (might be skipped due to changing BPM every 1/4 beats)
  10. Tunnel Society v2.0
  11. Intro.Set2
  12. Silent Conquest
  13. Schein
  14. Choose and Contemplate
  15. Breathing Love
  16. Jewels of Denial
  17. Final Destination (High Scores) (Skipped due to the boringness of the song at the end of the Jewels of Denial....)
EDIT: This is my 1st map and the timing will go a bit off but i wil to try make it not to goo too off....

EDIT: The map is up! http://osu.ppy.sh/s/141104

UPDATE: I'm back

The song can be get from here and it is not in MP3 form... its a ImpulseTracker format and you need OpenMPT or Winamp (not recommended because of incorrect frequency slides used) and it will be ripped to MP3 128-224kbps (depending to modding guides)
Chamelo
I've a bunch of in-game backdrops. Maybe I can do some SB for you.

Maybe I'll start mapping from the last song. If I have time. :cry:
Ryu Sei
I could map it at middle part of song... If I have time I could help you to check BPM at Routinoid :)
Wait...

chong601 wrote:

BPM: 105-156 (128)
T-thirty eight... minutes?

*still downloading
Chamelo
Compared to paraparaMAX I, it's almost the same duration XD

I think I'll need a time of each track too.
@chong601: Could you please add an information about time&duration for each map? I'll make my life quite easier, thanks! :)

By the way, this marathon map may be a little boring. I'm not sure. Just take a look around minute 8, it's getting boring from here. *yawn*
(Plus, Bejeweled itself doesn't have much fanbase. So this beatmap may have only few players interested in it.)

EDIT: I made up my mind. I'll map a hard diff, then.
Topic Starter
chong601
I actually thought I will map this all by myself... but looks like I am not alone in this case...

CTs-Th wrote:

I've a bunch of in-game backdrops. Maybe I can do some SB for you.

Maybe I'll start mapping from the last song. If I have time. :cry:
I also have the backdrop... but does not have the skill to SB (yet)...
Maybe you can set the name of the song in the SB as well (when I am bored of mapping I will try do the fonts for the song info for SB)...
If you can map hard diff, that will be appreciated why not?

Ryu Sei wrote:

I could map it at middle part of song... If I have time I could help you to check BPM at Routinoid :)
Wait...

chong601 wrote:

BPM: 105-156 (128)
T-thirty eight... minutes?

*still downloading
About the Routinoid... I have the timing sig and the BPM... but they change BPM every 1/4 beats... They are from 107.14286 BPM to 150 BPM
The actual total is around 48 mins including some hidden song that does not appear in-game... but i chopped the last one and those non-existent in-game...
Oh and the BPM is approxtimately 105-250 now (after further checking the song)....

CTs-Th wrote:

Compared to paraparaMAX I, it's almost the same duration XD

I think I'll need a time of each track too.
@chong601: Could you please add an information about time&duration for each map? I'll make my life quite easier, thanks! :)

By the way, this marathon map may be a little boring. I'm not sure. Just take a look around minute 8, it's getting boring from here. *yawn*
(Plus, Bejeweled itself doesn't have much fanbase. So this beatmap may have only few players interested in it.)

EDIT: I made up my mind. I'll map a hard diff, then.
paraparaMAX I may have the same length of the song but it is not newbie-friendly :roll:
My aim of doing this is to make newbies have at least a playable marathon maps for their own experience (and for me too :) )
The timing track is on the way, please wait while I try to provide the BPM and the offset for the song with the duration and the location of the song in this extremely long MP3...
I am actually bored at 5 minute (maybe I play this game too much?) but I do like the 3D used in this song (Get headphones to experience it...)
Thanks for the hard diff :)
RatedNC17
paraparaMAX I is actually shorter. paraparaMAX III is the longest of the cds (45:00 Minutes) if you don't include mecha and bishoujo max (58:00 Minutes). Usually marathons of that length are made hard to keep it interesting (because maybe pt:3 comes to mind)...
Chamelo
ehhhhhhhhhhhh??? (*With Japanese accent.*)
I never heard a 58 mins map before.

@chong601
Welp, it's gonna be a real pain if you map it alone. Let us help. ;)

And, the map sure is boring, even it's for newbie. You know, I barely play a song that's longer than 3 mins unless it's really interesting.
But I can guaranteed that there'll be people play this map.

I too never touch SB before. But at least I've got some ideas in my mind right now.

Cheers, I'll start hard diff real soon, but still, I need a timing since I really don't know when does it change BGM or so.
RatedNC17

CTs-Th wrote:

ehhhhhhhhhhhh??? (*With Japanese accent.*)
I never heard a 58 mins map before.

@chong601
Welp, it's gonna be a real pain if you map it alone. Let us help. ;)

And, the map sure is boring, even it's for newbie. You know, I barely play a song that's longer than 3 mins unless it's really interesting.
But I can guaranteed that there'll be people play this map.

I too never touch SB before. But at least I've got some ideas in my mind right now.

Cheers, I'll start hard diff real soon, but still, I need a timing since I really don't know when does it change BGM or so.
@CTS-Th i could contribute in making a collab in hard.
Chamelo
Thanks! I'm working on it now. :D

I noticed some sound effect like a sonar radar sound around 00.30 I'm not sure if it just a real sound effect or just an recording accident.
EDIT: It turned out to be a real sound effect. IT's a little annoying but I'll pretend that I didn't hear it. :lol:
Topic Starter
chong601

CTs-Th wrote:

Thanks! I'm working on it now. :D

I noticed some sound effect like a sonar radar sound around 00.30 I'm not sure if it just a real sound effect or just an recording accident.
EDIT: It turned out to be a real sound effect. IT's a little annoying but I'll pretend that I didn't hear it. :lol:
The song have ProLogic effect (set by me to get more depth... this song lacks depth before i modify it)...
I directly rip the song from it and no any other encoders in use during the MP3 encoding.
Gimme some time for the timing section (will be done by this night perhaps... :roll:)

Hope Skaven not mad at me... He did quote do not use this song at any other place *shudders*

SUPER EDIT:
The song link is here... http://puu.sh/6gwE2.it
Chamelo
Pffff. If that true, then osu! might already be banned because most of the music here broke through copyright, and without permission too. XD

@RatedNC17: Where do you want to start from? I already map the very first part. I've got kind of 4.07 stars. :D
RatedNC17

CTs-Th wrote:

Pffff. If that true, then osu! might already be banned because most of the music here broke through copyright, and without permission too. XD

@RatedNC17: Where do you want to start from? I already map the very first part. I've got kind of 4.07 stars. :D
I'll start whenever you want to stop. You could give me the time sections you want to map to make it easier for me to choose
Chamelo
Here's what I've done so far...
https://www.dropbox.com/s/aeizsoov4wb7v ... dtrack.rar
Extract this file in the beatmap folder.

I hope it's okay. :)
Topic Starter
chong601
CTs-Th diff...

It is ok... just my playstyle is still flaky...
Chamelo
Glad to hear that. ^ ^

It'll probably a little too hard for beginner, since it's a hard marathon. XD
Lach
Quite possibly one of the most boring things I've ever seen someone try to map. Good luck. You really are going to need it.
Topic Starter
chong601

Lach wrote:

Quite possibly one of the most boring things I've ever seen someone try to map. Good luck. You really are going to need it.
:o
oh well... maybe I will find something less boring to map next time...
Topic Starter
chong601
About the timing points, there will be maybe 10,000+ points (blams ROutinoid for that awkward BPM change). I will post it ASAP....
Chamelo
I think maybe we remove some timing point away. Since we didn't map it all, right? (I mean, some part can be replaced by a break or slider.)
Ryu Sei
^ +1.
*since my internet is horrible, I'll start map next Tuesday
Topic Starter
chong601

CTs-Th wrote:

I think maybe we remove some timing point away. Since we didn't map it all, right? (I mean, some part can be replaced by a break or slider.)
Unfortunately... the song keeps on changing BPM on diff song...
Topic Starter
chong601
The Routinoid part may be scrapped... I can't time it properly without getting mad at the differences...
Chamelo
Here's my idea.

We use a constant BPM for that part. But help yourself in mapping part instead. It'll save us from confusion from a bunch of timing point.
Topic Starter
chong601

CTs-Th wrote:

Here's my idea.

We use a constant BPM for that part. But help yourself in mapping part instead. It'll save us from confusion from a bunch of timing point.
Can I know the BPM? I am confused with the working principle of the timing section...
Chamelo
It's 128 or around that.

This song's BPM is confusing because the percussion/instrument plays in uncommon style, I guess. ._.
Topic Starter
chong601

CTs-Th wrote:

It's 128 or around that.

This song's BPM is confusing because the percussion/instrument plays in uncommon style, I guess. ._.
Of course... *blames on the weird BPM change*
Anyway... i might just scrap away that part... I think even if can smooth out the BPM... the play won't be so smooth imo...
Chamelo
It never play smooth in a song like this.

It's pretty okay in hard, but for easy it's real pain. (to map it)
show more