Stomiks
Control Panel FTW
Dementedduck
control panel is easier to navigate
Karmine

Dementedduck wrote:

Yeah, also it had more settings
It's ridiculous that we have to still use it sometimes because they didn't move everything to the new UI
Anaxii 3
i choose lenap lortnoc
cephaphysic

Karmine wrote:

Dementedduck wrote:

Yeah, also it had more settings
It's ridiculous that we have to still use it sometimes because they didn't move everything to the new UI
i have both settings and control panel pinned on my taskbar because of that lol. i prefer settings for some stuff, and control panel for other

i think control panel looks nicer tho
B0ii
control panel is a w
npc_BeaniCraft
Control Panel. cuz the new settings app SUCKS.

also "Conrol Panel" vs "Settings" *Control Panel
lostsilver
i don't use windows too often (i have a windows laptop) so modern settings app is for me, it's easier to navigate, and is just overall better for me to use (i use mac, and have a android tablet that i do art on sooo...) but yea, OT! please don't absolutely murder delete me for liking settings more than control panel
Karmine

eeriepump wrote:

i don't use windows too often (i have a windows laptop) so modern settings app is for me, it's easier to navigate, and is just overall better for me to use (i use mac, and have a android tablet that i do art on sooo...) but yea, OT! please don't absolutely murder delete me for liking settings more than control panel
Yeah the settings app is easier to navigate but doesn't have everything and some settings are hidden for no reason
lostsilver

Karmine wrote:

eeriepump wrote:

Yeah the settings app is easier to navigate but doesn't have everything and some settings are hidden for no reason
really? i didn't know that
Topic Starter
Jangsoodlor

eeriepump wrote:

Karmine wrote:

eeriepump wrote:

yes. those settings that le neu settings app did not have will be link to ye olde control panel

which was easier to navigate btw (maybe partly because of my 10+ years of using it)
lostsilver

Jangsoodlor wrote:

eeriepump wrote:

Karmine wrote:

eeriepump wrote:

yes. those settings that le neu settings app did not have will be link to ye olde control panel

which was easier to navigate btw (maybe partly because of my 10+ years of using it)
for me? settings was easier to navigate since i use a mac
and an android tablet i draw on
npc_BeaniCraft

eeriepump wrote:

Jangsoodlor wrote:

eeriepump wrote:

Karmine wrote:

eeriepump wrote:

for me? settings was easier to navigate since i use a mac
and an android tablet i draw on
yeah it's easier to navigate!
and i know that some stuff is hidden from installing taiko sims. (see this => https://guide.tjadataba.se/)