forum

PERSONA 5 ROYAL osu! Skin | HD/SD | 16:9 | STD Only

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
CloudKeyz

PERSONA 5 ROYAL on osu!

A Sequel to my Persona 5 Skin from 2020!

In 2020 when I was still new to skinning I made a Persona 5 skin, this was back when I was still making skins entirely in paint.net!
I figured it was about time I made a sequel to the skin since it's been so long, and I have improved since then. This skin took quite some time as it went through a redesign once after initial creation of the UI. Hope the theming comes across well for all those who enjoy the Persona series!

4 versions are available (additional lite versions included as well), so see screenshots to see what suits you! Enjoy even more custom hitsounds than the last skin release.

Screenshots
Gameplay Video
Downloads

Art and UI sounds from the Persona 5, and Persona 5 Royal games.

Enjoy !
NekoLoveFan
Amazing.
her everything
Holy Moly. This Skin is well made. I like it 😲
Stomiks
Woah it's so flashy
RockRoller
Really cool skin, wish the ranking panel wasn't such a let down, only not amazing bit of this skin
depthstep
just wish the ranking panel looked better, everything else is perfect.
Bullseye985
Woah! This looks so cool!!
Riceman2000
Does it work on Lazer?
Tanrirem
Amazing.. Truly astounding....
_Ikimono_
This is the most beautiful skin I've ever seen. Amazing job
sonofhen
Big Persona fan and this is awesome! The gameplay is pretty good and all of the screens are really well done! The Persona art style is interesting and you made a lot of great creative choices on top of it. I especially like the pause and fail screen with LeBlanc theme and the art for Haru/Twin Wardens. I'll definitely use this skin every now-and-then.
hxiley
Love the skin! Just wished the music for when you finish a beat map is the victory music from the actual game instead of clapping. It kinda ruined the joy of a persona theme without it. Still love the map and will use!
Ignead
just one word : beautiful.
chvpter
gas
MrnngOwL
Really well made skin but it covers wayyy too much of the screen.
WplsZ
Op skin NM ver 4 would be my S tier on those versions XDD

Ironic I've been playing the Persona 5 too
Best Ghorl Yoshizawa