forum

Why is my scored not submitted?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Aria Kanzaki
I just played this ranked song and i dont see my scored submitted on the left and my play history.
Myke B
This should go in the tech support section. With that being said, when that happens to me I just click on another song/diff and just click back, and it's there. Hope this helps.
WolfCoder
It might submit itself eventually. Happens occasionally to me.
Rewben2
f5 for refresh.

If it hasn't updated in a while in may be a glitch, unlikely though. It usually takes time to update.
silmarilen

Rewben2 wrote:

f5 for refresh.

If it hasn't updated in a while in may be a glitch, unlikely though. It usually takes time to update.
no it doesnt, it's supposed to be instant and if it isnt instant something is wrong
Illus
When I got something like this it's usually a score that I've done in multi while I failed the song at some point.

Well, it's unlikely that this is your problem, but you usually should consider every possibility, I guess.
pooptartsonas
From my experience if you mash escape at the end of the song and quit fast enough, it won't submit. Not sure if that's what happened to you, or even if that still happens.
RaneFire

pooptartsonas wrote:

From my experience if you mash escape at the end of the song and quit fast enough, it won't submit. Not sure if that's what happened to you, or even if that still happens.
I did have this happen once or twice before, but I can't reproduce it, so even then it is still a bug.
It was a reproduceable bug in the past where you could avoid submitting a lot of scores by mashing escape, but it got fixed a long time ago.
NoYzE
To avoid this i wait at the score screen, until my Rank flashes and my place is shown instead of "Submitting Score".
Sometimes it takes a while, or won't ever finish, if i have connectivity issues with the server.
Only thing i could do if it happened so far is....play it again.
buny
this happened to me yesterday, it sent me to the results page but the score screen below it wasn't showing (only showed #1 local or whatever, no other text)