forum

music to listen to during your final days

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Ymir
You don't have much time left to live...

his everything
If I had to listen to one last music before leaving this world, it would be something loud and noisy like Dubstep /s
Stomiks
I'd probably just watch a whole nene concert for that. Like this one.

179bpm
radiohead fr fr

his everything

I AM VERY SMART wrote:

If I had to listen to one last music before leaving this world, it would be something loud and noisy like Dubstep /s
MOSTLY this one!!! I swear it's just a banger AND IT'S NOT ON SPOTIFY AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

179bpm

I AM VERY SMART wrote:

I AM VERY SMART wrote:

MOSTLY this one!!! I swear it's just a banger AND IT'S NOT ON SPOTIFY AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

me when the skrillex
her everything
Stomiks

I AM VERY SMART wrote:

I AM VERY SMART wrote:

I don't understand why you'd use some hype beat electronic music for your deathbed
his everything

Stomiks wrote:

I AM VERY SMART wrote:

I AM VERY SMART wrote:

I don't understand why you'd use some hype beat electronic music for your deathbed
I don't understand why you'd use some hype beat vtuber music for your deathbed
Stomiks

I AM VERY SMART wrote:

Stomiks wrote:

I AM VERY SMART wrote:

I AM VERY SMART wrote:

stfu I'm supporting my wife even in my last moments
his everything

Stomiks wrote:

I AM VERY SMART wrote:

Stomiks wrote:

I AM VERY SMART wrote:

I AM VERY SMART wrote:

Skill issue
Stomiks

I AM VERY SMART wrote:

Stomiks wrote:

I AM VERY SMART wrote:

Stomiks wrote:

I AM VERY SMART wrote:

I AM VERY SMART wrote:

Skill issue
Can't think of anything creative to say issue
Topic Starter
Ymir

Stomiks wrote:

you might reincarnate as her child
Reyalp51

-Remi wrote:

Stomiks wrote:

Oh fuck no not again
Stomiks

-Remi wrote:

Stomiks wrote:

I'd do anything for that to happen

Reincarnation aside I'd already go search who my father is the second I'm born so I could prevent her death
lostsilver
i would listen to all my favorite songs before i die
so i would listen to holiday - green day, 21 guns - green day, american idiot - green day, coming clean - green day, freak on a leash - korn, falling away from me - korn, scar tissue - rhcp, californication - rhcp, welcome to the family - avenged sevenfold, misery business - paramore, still into you - paramore, ignorance - paramore, die die my darling - metallica ver, enter sandman - metallica, sad but true - metallica, blackened - metallica, what else can i do - encanto, i've had enough of you - billie bust up, give and take - poor man's poison, hell's comin' with me - poor man's poison, and ghost rule - deco *27
his everything

eeriepump wrote:

so i would listen to holiday - green day, 21 guns - green day, american idiot - green day, coming clean - green day, freak on a leash - korn, falling away from me - korn, scar tissue - rhcp, californication - rhcp, welcome to the family - avenged sevenfold, misery business - paramore, still into you - paramore, ignorance - paramore, die die my darling - metallica ver, enter sandman - metallica, sad but true - metallica, blackened - metallica, what else can i do - encanto, i've had enough of you - billie bust up, give and take - poor man's poison, hell's comin' with me - poor man's poison, and ghost rule - deco *27
green day and metallica

lostsilver

I AM VERY SMART wrote:

eeriepump wrote:

green day and metallica

yes
Stomiks

eeriepump wrote:

Are you trying to extend your death date lmao
lostsilver

Stomiks wrote:

eeriepump wrote:

Are you trying to extend your death date lmao
yes
show more