forum

Strongest Ice Fairy v1.19 (Feb. 24, 2014)

posted
Total Posts
show more
FlexBoii
Good skin and forum post! ;)
ShioriMizu
Cirno is love. Awesome skin!
valar
Nice skin kitsumii, players have been using highly minimalistic skins for too long - I think it's time for a shift towards more.. character
Topic Starter
Kitsumii_old
Update Time!! v1.09

Because v1.1 is overused, and because (9) is awesome, v1.09 is now released! Spinner meter is now matched to the spinner's colour, score bar background is changed to match the theme better, mod icons have be revamped, and an input counter skin is now active! Feel free to comment/make recommendations on the changes!

kitsumii wrote:

-Patchouli wrote:

Great work! I'd like to see mania in this ice-glass theme :)
I'll see what I can do xD though it won't be finished for awhile, since my winter holiday is about to end.
I have begun work on the Mania theme, I'm setting a goal for myself to finish it in about... 2 weeks from this post! delayed

Thanks for the continued support! Over 1000+ views! I am amazed and super thankful for all the people who checked out my skin :3 There will be more updates to come!
Nines
soo moe~!! This is fantastic looking :D
Sentient_DELETED
nice skin! :)
Aelya_old

kitsumii wrote:

Update Time!! v1.09
I have begun work on the Mania theme
cirPrise

You know I'm going to use it when it's done~ just saying :3
Topic Starter
Kitsumii_old
Another update!!v1.19
So much stuff has changed since the last update, It would be a page and a half listing them all out again ><! (check the changelog) Regarding some changes to the forum post, I streamlined a few things to make the post seem less bulky, and added a more noticeable download button.

Aelya wrote:

kitsumii wrote:

Update Time!! v1.09
I have begun work on the Mania theme
cirPrise

You know I'm going to use it when it's done~ just saying :3
You've motivated me to work faster on this project BibleThump/

Regarding the mania skin
I'm not a very good mania player, so I need your guys' opinion on the skin. I made some strawpolls for those who don't like to post on the forums ><. Some questions I have are:

- Should I make extra downloadables that remove guidelines?
- Should I keep the Osu!Mania skin's default colours? (Pink, White, Yellow)
- Are transparent holds hard to read?

* If there's no clear winner, I can make optional downloads for different preferences as well!

Feel free to post any other feedback on the mania or standard skin.

Once again, thank you to everyone who commented, and thanks to everyone for trying out the skin! :3
-Patchouli
Wow! Mania skin looks great, thanks Kitsumii.

About guidelines, I think most of the mania players prefer to play without them, but I may be wrong.
Personally I'm using them only for 7K and 8K.
Topic Starter
Kitsumii_old

-Patchouli wrote:

Wow! Mania skin looks great, thanks Kitsumii.

About guidelines, I think most of the mania players prefer to play without them, but I may be wrong.
Personally I'm using them only for 7K and 8K.
Thank you! :3

Me and my friend both use full guidelines.. From what I see I really like the idea of using just a few guidelines though, it really reduces the clutter. I guess it doesn't hurt to make optional downloads anyways. I'll include folder with #k.ini s with the .osk for the next update xD. I'm not gonna say when, cause 2 weeks turned into 2 months last time I set a ETA... So; next update coming soon(tm?)
Kyno
Nice mania theme and mod selection.
Good job ^.^
MegaCOCTEL
Sugoii :)
Kexan
Very nice skin! c:
acgres
Great, I like the skin :)
Granger
Are you still working on this skin? Please dont stop, i really like this skin. :c
Crescent
This looks awesome! Defiantly downloading :)
Topic Starter
Kitsumii_old

Granger wrote:

Are you still working on this skin? Please dont stop, i really like this skin. :c
I'll probly update everything once all the layout changes stop making a mess of things x:

Thanks everyone for the positive feedback :3
_sparky_

Kitsumii wrote:

Granger wrote:

I'll probly update everything once all the layout changes stop making a mess of things x:

im ready for the updates <3
Granger

Kitsumii wrote:

Granger wrote:

No problem! Tried to fix a few things on my own but all that mess leaves me confused...
Version:1 seems to work best, but the taiko is missaligned.
Equilibrium Kai
I'd never seen a skin like that before,i tryed it and its A w e s o m e, thx very much!

Keep up the good work! :)