omg you get 130000 and 140000 how do you do it
good luck :3
omg you get 130000 and 140000 how do you do itIt's intentional but need my luck.
From my queue~書いてない部分は修正しました。
- 00:06:523 (3) - ここはvocalに合わせて00:06:347から始めた方がプレイしやすいです ここは結構迷って配置したところなので、その案も十分検討しました。前の部分でfinish音拾っており、それを維持したいので今のところ保留ですが、同じ意見が続くようなら変更します。
- 00:34:242 (2,1) - back musicのtripletが強く聞こえるので、こんなのどうでしょう？ ここは、赤線部からAメロが始まるのでキックスライダーの終点にしたくないのでこのままで。
- 00:57:224 (3) - 1/2後ろにずらした方がしっくりくる気がします
- 00:33:540 (2) - easyでも書きましたが、00:34:242は強い音なのでcircleを入れた方が良いと思いました
- 01:47:224 (2) - x:144 y:260 特に理由がなければblanket correctly
- 00:43:014 (4,5) - 位置逆が良いかなと
- 00:54:593 (1) - 10°回転させて00:54:242 (4) - をblanketするのはどうですか？
- 01:33:014 (2,3,4,5,2) - 五角形思いついたのでよろしければ292,112,93014,2,0,B|260:76|208:72,1,95,10|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
- 01:35:119 (5) - x:274 y:172 stack ずれてません？
congraz 140000 !!!
and, star for you! ~☆
かじやったさん毎度です o3o/ お約束のm4mを書いてない所はfixedです。
00:12:663 - ここはclapよりもSampleset ( Normal )+finishがフィットするかもしれません。volumeも50%くらいが良いかも？一度お試しください！
00:48:453 - remove clap ? BGMにスネアの音がないので、手前の1番2番と同じパターンで頭にwhistleだけで十分だと思います。
01:17:926 (3) - 次のspinnerまでの拍の間が短いように思えます。スライダーの終端が画面端ということとも重なり初心者にはやや難しいかなと思いました。
01:22:137 (2,3,4) - 2番と3番の音取りに少し違和感を感じました。01:32:488 ~ 01:35:119 - ここのゾーンと同じ音取りの方が自分は好きです！
00:03:189 - ハイハットの音に合わせてadd whistle ? 初めのパートはfinishのみでwhistleはいれない方が、次のパートでより盛り上がると思うのでこのままで
00:03:891 (5) - ^
00:05:996 - ^
00:12:663 - Easy同様。
00:42:839 - add clap ? 個人的にはclapなくてもwhistleだけで裏のピアノを強調しても良いと思いましたがEasyの方には付いていて一つのパターンが出来上がっていたので書かせてもらいました。
00:48:453 (4) - ここもEasy同様whistleだけで十分だと思います。
00:12:663 - Easy同様。
01:31:961 (6) - 全選択でfinishが付いているのには何か狙いが・・・？あとスライダーの終端にwhistle & clapつけ忘れていると思います。
00:12:663 - Easy同様。
01:14:768 (1) - ここのDistanceは手前の01:13:365 (1) - と同じ方が自分は好みです、ちょっとしたデザインの提案も。
01:37:751 - BGMにシンバルの音があるのでfinishを入れてみては？もし追加する場合はclapと重なってややうるさくなるので、clapだけ外すといいかもしれません。 次のnoteでfinish使っており、連続になると少し耳障りな感じがするのでここはこのままで。
Hi! From my modding queue.Thanks for modding.
Sorry to be extremely late, i got silenced.
Maybe you're using too much red ticks, following too much the vocals, that can be conusing for the player. but it's just a suggestion
But i see nothing on this diff. I know but it ifollows music properly I suppose.
00:00:382 (1,2,1) - Highly look like the start of hard, you should change it... I just consider it, but maybe it's fine.
Nothing else .v.
I'm sorry i'm not very helpful, but i think your map is ready to be ranked. I think.
Hi there!! Here is your ticket. Sorry for my happen to now you can use =w=No comment = fixed.
- I prefer to add whistle at head of 00:00:382 (1) - and 00:00:909 (2) - I know you mentinoned, but here is no music. So now I'll consider this.
- 00:06:961 - Why can you ignore here? I can hear drum in instrument, 00:08:979 (3,4,5) - you used but this ignores to have a jump it is bad =w= Just I like to use a jump here. But I may change this if otheres say that.
- 00:09:681 (8) - NC maybe, it is a strong rhythm, if it isn't spin here, you shoulded use NC
- 00:21:435 (2) - both this slider are whistle and 00:21:786 (3) - finish, 00:21:786 (3,4,5) - this rhythm is the same previous but at 00:21:961 (4) - doesn't have whistle. I guess you can add No, (4) has no piano sound.
- 00:23:365 (5) - This is finish instead of whistle. Let hear again!
- 00:48:979 (6) - I don't hear anything in both instrument and vocal but you still can keep this (creat an anything to player can hear) by let you add whistle of soft. it will be nice!
- 00:59:505 (3) - I like this is overlap with head of 01:00:207 (1). It will be again place as 00:58:979 (1,4) - Keep now since I don't suppose it is good to make a jump here.
- 01:01:435 (4) - same problem with 00:48:979 (6)
- 01:15:295 (2) - I really don't like stack here with 01:13:891 (2). Move to 308/128 to be clearer
- 01:21:786 (2) - Tail is 292/240 will be nicer Sorry no changed.
- 01:24:944 (3,4,5) - Yes.. it's right. This is jump but let see, your mouse will must move a straight from left to right. it is bad. How about, (5) is at 256/96
I suppose current is better to hit notes and movement.
- 00:17:751 - I can hear a strong beat with finish here. Add circle? No, keep consistence with same diffs.
- 00:47:224 (4,5) - I know you can make it better these, looks it isn't blanket or nice
- 01:01:260 (7,8) - why can u think jump here? it is really bad. Rhythm is really calm, not a bump...drum..or finish.. laos not strong beat. Jump here isn't sensible, My high sugguestion to you reemove
- 01:48:979 (6) - Move to 260/180. I'm sure it is 2 slider pattem
- 00:37:926 (1,2) - (2) around (1), so Why not 00:38:628 (3) - around (2)?. so I sugguest like this: A bit changed.
- 01:31:961 (6) - How about making 1 circle at head and tail is too, Creat a jump? it is nice! I just worry it's too hard for Hard diff.
- 00:54:593 (1) - 472/260 to have a better flow. Fix slider pattem plz
- 00:49:856 - This must be whistle? Why clap?
- 01:46:698 (1,2) - I sugguest for this rhythm: Sorry, current looks fine I suppose.Good luck!!
- 00:07:400 (1) - I know this follow instrument but this is 171 bpm, quite high, so try this:
You easy still often follow vocal/ strongbeat. Rhythm isn't normally. Change so many and you use red tick so many. It is bad for newplayer I know, but these rhythm would follow music properly I suppose. So even if it's not followed white line but red line, it is not difficult for newbie.
When i think i want to map this one then i found this beatmap wwwNo comment = fixed.
okay random mod, if you're okay with it M4M please ok, I'll accept M4M. You can send your map anytime.
please understand that i'm n00b modder
so if you don't understand what i said just ask me 8)
this is suggestion of course
i miss your AR8 insane I want to, but due to some streams with randomly spacing, suddnly changed SV, I decide AR9.But thanks.
00:07:049 (1,2,3,4) - how about like this? http://puu.sh/6Hg8y.jpg its easier to hit imo The flow from (1) to (7) is intensional.
00:09:681 (8) - move to 156 336 maybe. it's easier to reach the jump The overlap looks not good I suppose.
00:20:031 (2) - move a little for better flow i think http://puu.sh/6HgvV.jpg
00:23:189 (4) - i messed up at this one www move closer if it's okay maybe
00:24:242 (2) - how about like this http://puu.sh/6HgKn.jpg? for better flow with 3. I'll consider it.
00:28:803 (4) - move a little to right http://puu.sh/6HgWF.jpg so spacing 00:28:453 (2,3,4,5) not really different Another changed.
00:37:575 (5,6) - Ctrl + G is more sexy The spacing (6) to (1) looks odd, it need jumping due to downbeat.
00:38:628 (3) - ^
00:40:031 (3,4,5,6) - how about this? http://puu.sh/6Hh8F.jpg Sorry no, the flor (6) to (1) looks odd.
00:41:435 (3) - move to 16 312 or somewhere near that I don't aim to jump here.
00:52:663 (5) - i dont know if this is intentional, but ctrl+G please its nicer i think Another changed.
00:57:224 (2) - something like this http://puu.sh/6HhIp.jpg? i think the flow is better than the current one
01:02:488 (3) - how about ctrl + G? because it give me impression that the song is slowing down, so its better then jumpy one No, I just aim to be symmetrical placement here.
01:03:014 (1) - if you change that thing above ctrl + G this too
01:05:646 (4) - something like this http://puu.sh/6HhXs.jpg? Maybe a bit far for slow part.
01:20:382 (2,3) - i think its better to swap 2 and 3 http://puu.sh/6Hi5m.jpg Just follow vocal.
01:20:909 (1) - and then suddenly 0,5x sv www how about 0,8? its too slow i think I'll consider, but I just check and play it, it looks no problem :3
01:22:488 (5) - something like this? http://puu.sh/6Hikr.jpg so it's not really far with the next slider
00:08:628 (5) - how about like this? http://puu.sh/6Hiwc.jpg Current flow looks better.
00:09:505 (7,8) - ctrl+G? its more sexy 8) ^
00:20:382 (7) - something like this maybe? http://puu.sh/6HiF9.jpg
00:24:768 (3) - ctrl+G? I want to make a jump here to follow the instrumental.
00:28:803 (7) - something like this? http://puu.sh/6HiR0.jpg No, it looks ugly.
00:34:593 (7) - because bass give some impression that music slowing down how about like this http://puu.sh/6HiUV.jpg? Again,I just aim to jumping here to follow downbeat.
00:49:154 (1) - Blanket with 2 is better imo
01:08:628 (4,5) - how about like this? http://puu.sh/6Hj4q.jpg I'll consider it.
01:22:137 (3,4,5) - it's hard diff so i think its more better http://puu.sh/6Hj7Q.jpg I'll change this placement, but I donT havea good placement now.
01:33:014 (2) - ctrl + G please ^
00:29:330 (1) - move down a little http://puu.sh/6HjjU.jpg
00:53:189 (3) - whistle instead finish I can clearly hear cymbal sound here.
00:55:470 (2) - ^
00:57:400 (3) - finish at head Another changd.
00:58:628 (5) - whistle No particuler sound here.
01:04:593 (1) - finish instead at head I just sound better currently.
01:20:733 (4) - finish at tail ^
00:08:277 (2) - something like this maybe? http://puu.sh/6HjSq.jpg Kepp current pattern.
00:53:189 (2) - whistle instead at head Same as Normal.
00:55:996 (2) - ^
well i think thats all,
it's kinda sad that 2 sequel after this one already ranked first
so i hope this mapset ranked.
Ohai, from my side of Wolf's QueueNo comment = fixed.
00:19:505 (2) - Move this over to the right once (tiny-grid)
00:22:312 (2) - ^ except left It' sfine since the gap is 1 grid.
Nothing else here, like the difficulty.
01:32:488 (1) - You could blanket this a little better
00:22:839 (5,6,7,8) - This is quite confusing o.o I'll get more opinions on this.
01:44:593 (3,4) - A repeat slider could flow here. I don't like repeat slider, it looks not good for this vocal.
00:59:681 (4) - ctrl + g? Sorry, I want to keep this jumping.
I can't find anything else here ;~;
no kds if you think the suggestions aren't helpful
hi kajiyatta~ M4M from my queueNo comment = fixed.
very nice map you make it.
and just ignore things you not agree with
- 00:01:260 - what about remove first slider and put the hit point at slider head (like thisTo be consistence for other diffs, I'll keep it now.
- 00:22:312 (2) - finish on slider head I suppose finish sounds loudly and not comfortable.
- why not put each hit point at red tick(finish one), and it would be easier for news to play.
now you put finish sound at 00:23:716 - then put slider tail clap at 00:24:242 - . but next you put finish at slider tail 00:25:119 - then put clap 00:25:646 - at slider head, I think it should be the same rhythm right? I suggest put one circle at 00:24:593 - and make slider head 00:25:119 - for hit point. 00:26:523 - may also for hit point. I just put hit sounds as I hear, so there is no pattern on here.
- 00:31:610 - same suggestion try this︾︾
- 00:37:926 - it may 1/4 slider -1/2 slider it changed too suddenly, you may change this long slider to 3/8 one like this︾︾
For the easiest diff, I don't want to use 1/4 slider since it is difficult for newbie.
- 01:28:277 (2) - ^ this slider suggest end at 01:28:803 - then start a slider at 01:28:979 - I know your mean, but it is difficult for easiest diff I suppose.
- 01:06:698 (4,1) - blanket
- 01:27:400 (1) - curve clap change to finish?
- 01:48:453 (3,4) - looks not very good. try this?︾︾ I'll consider it.
- 00:03:365 (6,7) - suggest not to put jump here
- 00:23:189 (7,8) - ctrl+G and then remove the circle at 00:23:189 - I just consider this part, so if others say same opinion I'll remake it.
- 01:14:242 (1,1) - same shape? I just fell better on current.
- this diff looks like Insane XD
- very nice diff, enjoy it
nice map~ star~ good luck~
Hi, mod from my queueNo comment = fixed.
00:06:523 (3) - this is really hard to get for a beginner imo. (I just tell you I found difficoult myself testplaying, I mean, I think it's not very intuitive as a rhithm) maybe try this thithm and pattern if you want (or you can choose another pattern, mut I think the rhythm wuith the reverse slider is better)
In this part, I changed some times dut to some modders. So I just keep it now, but other modders say same opinion, I'll change it again.
00:23:189 (3) - this silgne note I think can be confusing. and also I feel like it is on nothing because I hear there are 2 louder beats in here 00:23:014 - and 00:23:365 - . so maybe try replacing it with a slider from 00:23:014 - to 00:23:365 - I know but these 1/2 rhythm looks hard for newbie I suppose.
00:24:593 (2) - maybe one grid right?
00:51:260 (3,1) - why this change of rhythm from music to vocals? maybe try with 2 reverse sliders, like this:
01:45:646 (2) - what about moving the last point of this slider a bit up? like to x:76 y:276 more or less, just to make it point at the next slider in a better way if you want.
01:48:453 (3) - since you're following vocals maybe this should end at 01:48:979 - ? Current sounds better I suppose.
I didn't like a lot this easy diff because I think there are too many changes from music to vocals that can be confusing for beginner imo. I just mentioned the most confusing according to me. anyway maybe it's only for me, so, if you really don't think the same, do what you want. I made this diff mainly followed to music, but if you think so maybe it is just my fault of mapping skill.
00:29:330 (1,2) - what do you think of somethink like this?Sorry I want to follow the each beginning of instrumental.
00:43:189 (4) - maybe move to x:372 y:228 just for better flow?
01:06:698 (4,1) - blancket can be improved
00:49:154 (1) - delete finish on slider tail?
Hard and Insane diffs are really good
GL for rank
00:36:523 (3) - (20,112)に移動してみたらどうですか? 少しでもきれいになるように
01:06:698 (3) - ここのDistance Snapが不連続になります 位置を調整したほうがいいと思います
01:29:505 (3) - (348,124)に移動してみたらどうですか? 01:28:277 (2,1) - この二つのsliderが作った弧とよく接しています
01:43:891 (1,2,3,4) - この四つのnoteの距離が不規則ですが...01:44:242 (2) - を(208,264)に移動してみればもっときれいになります
00:49:856 (3,4,5,1) - すこし調整してみたら平行四辺形になるんだけど...
00:46:698 (3,4,5,6) - ＾
00:51:435 (4,5) - こうしてみればもっときれいになります
00:56:874 (1,3) - blanketをもっと完璧にしたほうがいいと思います ここはブランケットにしようとはしていないので、このままで。
01:11:260 (6) - ここのジャンプが無理すぎだと思いませんか、01:11:435 - ここはジャンプの時にしたらもっと曲に似合えるとおもいます パターンにそって配置しているので今のところこのままで、同様の意見があれば変更します。
01:25:295 (5) - を(176,164)にしてみたらどうですか,そうすれば01:24:944 (3,4,5,1) - はもっときれいになります
01:27:049 (1,2) - この二つのcircleの方向は01:27:575 (4) - と平行していませんが...逆時計で4°回したらちょうど完璧です
01:48:803 (2,3,4,5,6,7,8) - ほとんど関係ないけど...
01:49:330 - この時点にwhistleつけてみたらどうですか