posted
Total Posts
show more
Hello Skitty

ronney wrote:

what.. but big black is like 50000000000x harder than scarlet rose
no, big black is easy
Weed
get 1337 plays on scarlet rose, 420 plays on weed circulation, 69 plays on notshinta boom you unlocked the cheat codes for beating scarlet rose
Wishy
Play Scarlet Rose.
Topic Starter
ronney
wow osu has a great community..
Weed
we try
Myke B

ronney wrote:

Come on man.. You can't be serious. That's like being obese, and trying to run a marathon. If you're going to ask people why it's not working, then people won't take you seriously. I gave you a serious answer, and that's the best you're going to get. Sorry :/
shortpotato
the only way to beat scarlet rose

IS TO PLAY MORE SCARLET ROSE
Soarezi
the only way to beat scarlet rose
IS NOT TO SUCK AT THE GAME
Raging Bull

ronney wrote:

Because we get like 100 of these a day. And like 100.99% of the time, it's just practice more.
Callum
~
MillhioreF
Don't worry too much. Scarlet Rose is the hardest map on osu!, so if you pass it on nomod then you're already in the top percentage of players.
buny
most hard val maps are the ones that are named 0108 style or have an alteration of a word with 0108 in it, not just 0108.

also you can play scarlet rose by downloading the map and going into your song library, and then clicking on the difficulty you want to play.
Be sure to practice by passing the tutorial maps first (big black, freedom dive etc) before even attempting
brendanuhs
obligatory "omg stop trolling the noobs. they're trying to learn. you guys are all assholes" post
WolfCoder
One does not simply play Scarlet Rose
Myke B

MillhioreF wrote:

Don't worry too much. Scarlet Rose is the hardest map on osu!, so if you pass it on nomod then you're already in the top percentage of players.
I think Nico Nico Douga - U.N. Owen wa Kanojo nanoka? (Nico Mega Mix) [TAG4] is, no? I also don't think it's that hard once you can alternate at a decent speed. I got to the very end of it with like 9k plays, but you won't even catch me going near Owen wa kanoko nanoka or big black :) just my opinion.
Wishy
2 hard man nobody can play Scarlet Rose yet.
strikeR
with hands
..or with foots if you want
chox_old
care about precise aim and accuracy before speed and maybe one day you'll fc scarlet rose~
SPOILER
or hijack cookiezi and make him do it on your account
iWhorse
1) Open osu!
2) Click the big circle that says "Osu!" on it.
3) Click "Play".
4) Click "Solo".
5) Scroll down until you find Scarlet rose. Optionally, type "Scarlet Rose" to narrow down what you have to search for.
6) Click on the difficulty "0108 style", as it's the only difficulty.
7) You're now playing Scarlet Rose!
Myke B

iWhorse wrote:

1) Open osu!
3) Click "Play".
4) Click "Solo".
5) Scroll down until you find Scarlet rose. Optionally, type "Scarlet Rose" to narrow down what you have to search for.
Most accurate reply. 10/10
chanhien
lol,I used to get to 4/5 part of the map , then surprise stamina drain :o
Just remember that most players on top 50 are no-mod players.And you're not really close to their skill
strikeR
Rewben2
Practice it. I don't know about other people, but I find Scarlet Rose extremely difficult... I can get 83% on talent shredder and 80% on adults toy and only 72% on scarlet rose. Much much worse... And I've read that it's a supposedly easier map than talent shredder and adults toy *shrugs*.
AmaiHachimitsu
Sorry but if you can't get 94%+ on 0108 singletap maps it's too early for them
pielak213

Myke B wrote:

iWhorse wrote:

1) Open osu!
3) Click "Play".
4) Click "Solo".
Most accurate reply. 10/10
https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/1225988
https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/1225991
Raging Bull
Can you export that? Ive been looking for my art diff.
pielak213

Raging Bull wrote:

Can you export that? Ive been looking for my art diff.
t/69854
Myke B
lol. It was accurate for me :P I only have one version with one difficulty.
WangZi
Aaah god damn I keep failing on slow part of scarlet at the end. Also I tap way to fast, pretty sure I miss easy 300s because of this, since my fingers spam to the beat and theres a lot of sliders. Any way to fix this?
Kanye West
What slow part? The whole map is 160 bpm.
Soulg
no real reason to spam on that map its not that fast
Bweh
Try practicing spaced streams or something
darkmiz
play it with hidden.
Rewben2

darkmiz wrote:

play it with hidden, flashlight, doubletime and hardrock.
FTFY
Yano
Scarlet Rose isn't so hard ...
Only the Begin (First Phase) and the last 20 Secs are hard ... the rest is not very hard ...

Learn to DT easy Insanes (Singeltap) then you can pass Scarlet Rose I think

But if you can Stream good enough for Big Black then pass first BB
iderekmc

iWhorse wrote:

1) Open osu!
3) Click "Play".
4) Click "Solo".
Soulg
Only the Begin (First Phase)
says you. thats one of the easiest parts of the song imo.
Yano

Soulg wrote:

Only the Begin (First Phase)
says you. thats one of the easiest parts of the song imo.
For me the hardest part haha xD my fingerspeed is to slow and I can't alternate it good
Tear

skiter43 wrote:

I think it`s still too early to attempt scarlet rose. You should practice passing easier maps like 4 dimensions or big black before. Don`t forget that scarlet rose is hardest map.
Haha what? I can easily pass scarlet rose because it's just 160bpm, I can't survive 5 seconds on big black or 4D.
Soulg
gold jerry, gold
show more