forum

Problem tapping with tablet

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Hello Skitty
I have a wacom ctl-470 tablet configured for osu, but when i tap ingame i have to maintain pressed a few secs before it "clicks". In other games or when i`m browsing i just tap and the click is instantaneous.

Somebody knows what can be the problem?
Myke B
That's weird, because I have to hold mine for a second to right click. The only thing I can think of is: When I load up Osu! BEFORE I put my tablet in - I have to sometimes do that or double tap stuff to "click" it. If I just close and re-open Osu! it works fine. This should also be in tech support, I think..
Almost
Try enabling the option "Enable OS TabletPC support".

Myke B wrote:

That's weird, because I have to hold mine for a second to right click.
That's an option for your tablet. I don't remember exactly how to enable/disable it.
Callum
~
Myke B

Almost wrote:

Try enabling the option "Enable OS TabletPC support".

Myke B wrote:

That's weird, because I have to hold mine for a second to right click.
That's an option for your tablet. I don't remember exactly how to enable/disable it.
Yea, I disabled it a long time ago. I was just suggesting that his might do the same thing but with left click or something :)
deletemyaccount
I know this may seem unrelated, but are you using OpenGL in your graphic options? I tried switching to it the other day for teh lulz and found the same thing occurring.
Topic Starter
Hello Skitty

Philantropist wrote:

I know this may seem unrelated, but are you using OpenGL in your graphic options? I tried switching to it the other day for teh lulz and found the same thing occurring.
I tried OpenGL and it doesn`t even click lol i have to make the circle maintaining for a few secs.
Topic Starter
Hello Skitty
I just checked and it`s all well configured (pen simple click activated, pen double click activated, secondary click maintaining activated), and it works correctly outside of osu! But when i`m playing, it`s like it has lag or something.
ballplay
i had a problem like this when i switched to opengl but now i use direct3d and im all good
influxd
Mine lagged when tapping in osu! as well until I disabled all the little features in the guide linked above.