forum

What have you bought recently? (Otaku edition)

posted
Total Posts
321
show more
_Hatsumi
last time i bought otaku stuff(s) was 3 weeks ago, on Jak-Japan Matsuri :D

- Onodera Kosaki poster
- Totoro Mouth mask(?)
- Emilia (Re:zero) Sticker(gone missing until now :cry: )
blissfulyoshi

Flowers -Summer Side- (to finish up my list of yuri games)
Photo Kiss Kano (not sure why)
Yosakoi (for my marginal like of the anime I guess)
Senran Kagura Bon Appetit
AstralAir (to complete my Favorite collection)
Im@s Plat Stars
2 Im@s G4U games
Etrian Odyssey 5
Walkure - Walkure Attacks
Walkure - Zettai Reido Novatic
Macross Delta Vol 1 BD
Justykanna

blissfulyoshi wrote:


Flowers -Summer Side- (to finish up my list of yuri games)
Photo Kiss Kano (not sure why)
Yosakoi (for my marginal like of the anime I guess)
Senran Kagura Bon Appetit
AstralAir (to complete my Favorite collection)
Im@s Plat Stars
2 Im@s G4U games
Etrian Odyssey 5
Walkure - Walkure Attacks
Walkure - Zettai Reido Novatic
Macross Delta Vol 1 BD
Wait, what? Etrian Odyssey 5's out?! =O 4 was soooooo good!
Navizel

blissfulyoshi wrote:

Senran Kagura Bon Appetit
This was on sale two weeks ago. also add me on psn fam

blissfulyoshi

Justykanna wrote:

Wait, what? Etrian Odyssey 5's out?! =O 4 was soooooo good!
Sadly only jp right now, but since I do have a JP 3ds, I decided why not.

Navizel wrote:

This was on sale two weeks ago. also add me on psn fam
I wanted a jp copy (for silly trophy stacks), and sent you an invite.
Justykanna

blissfulyoshi wrote:

Justykanna wrote:

Wait, what? Etrian Odyssey 5's out?! =O 4 was soooooo good!
Sadly only jp right now, but since I do have a JP 3ds, I decided why not.
Omg! So lucky! It'd better come out to North America before the new Nintendo Handheld comes out!
...especially because I enjoyed 4 so much and Untold 1 and 2 were such disappointments.
Kao

Phone Camera sucks but
From left to right
the gods lie
Sword art online LN Aincrad Vol. 2
Sword art online LN Progressive Vol. 2
Citrus Vol. 4
Citrus Vol. 3
Citrus Vol. 2
Citrus Vol. 1
Tokyo Ghoul Vol. 2
Tokyo Ghoul Vol. 1
One Punch Man Vol. 1
The Heriess and the Chauffeur Vol. 1
Forget Me Not Vol. 1
Your Lie in April Vol. 8
Kokoro Connect Vol. 1
No game No life Vol. 1
_Hatsumi
Racing Miku 2014 Figure
Yohanes
A Pair of weeaboo earphones


Kao
I would want Sennheiser CX 5.00 with Rem stickers
Yohanes

Kao wrote:

I would want Sennheiser CX 5.00 with Rem stickers
to be fair, this one only cost about 15 USD. And it sounds extremely good for the price

blue side is better obviously xddd
Osten
figma Sword Art Online II Kirito: ALO Ver XD

Rip $80

;):lol:
_Hatsumi

Yohanes wrote:

to be fair, this one only cost about 15 USD. And it sounds extremely good for the price

blue side is better obviously xddd
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) somehow i understand what you mean by "blue side" ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
DakeDekaane
I can't describe how happy I am at this moment.

Chaos
My Spice & Wolf Anniversary Collector's Edition :3



blissfulyoshi

Chaos wrote:

My Spice & Wolf Anniversary Collector's Edition :3
I wish I knew about it earlier. Now I have to pay a scalper.

Oh well, I'll think about that later. My latest shipment has come and is full of stuff for Christmas presents and what not:



Vita:
Believer (x2 by accident)
XBlaze Lost Memories
Idol Death Game TV
IA/VT Colorful
Hyakka Yakou
Liberation Maiden Sin
Golden Time Vivid Memories
Some 575 game
Taiko no Tatsujin V Version

Ao no Kiseki (Not pictured, but might add it later)

PS3:
FFF
SUZUKAZE NO MELT: DAYS IN THE SANCTUARY
Muv-luv Photon Flowers
Dunamis 15
THE REMINISCENCE OF HARUHI SUZUMIYA
Oreimo Happy End
XBlaze Lost Memories
Suigetsu
Chaos;Head Love Chu Chu

Books:
Darwin's Game 10
Vividgarden (w/ alternate cover)

(Not going to bother typing out the food)
[Dizzy]
Just bought a Megumin and Miia PVC figure! On their way right now :) (Pics below)



https://osu.ppy.sh/forum/posting.php?mode=edit&f=75&p=5645473#
Monheim
I got a bunch of Alpacas plush because why not. I want more plushes
Faust


Bitches.
Fredyman
i bought a rezero tablet cover, a ticket for a anime film festival and a Jibril boob mouse pad
show more
Please sign in to reply.

New reply