forum

Lite Show Magic (t+pazolite vs C-Show) - Crack Traxxxx [Osu|

posted
Total Posts
show more
Kynan
Huh Neuronecia HR is way easier than this IMHO, this is really hard so fun.
Topic Starter
Fatfan Kolek
Sooooooooooo, found a good solution to fix most of the "issues"
we basically reNCd a few things on Pantsu's diff to make it more readable and i fixed my things aswell (except for 00:37:836 (1) - , because this is ridiculous and no one really bothered explaining it better)

oh, and i remapped the first part of the kiai time if you haven't noticed

should be up for the requalify now
Ozato Fumika

Fatfan Kolek wrote:

I hope you played the map and didn't just look at the editor
I'm on nobody's side, but you can say the exact same thing to the 50k 60k or whatever rank BNs' who were good enough to icon this mapset.
Natsu

Shioi wrote:

Fatfan Kolek wrote:

I'm on nobody's side, but you can say the exact same thing to the 50k 60k or whatever rank BNs' who were good enough to icon this mapset.
B-but you can't say the same thing for alot of players that did test the map before and after Qualify and DQ.

Btw Fatfan do the combo things in my collab, lets see if they agree with it.
-Atri-
Dear QATs

• Quit killing mapper's creativity by DQing maps with shit reasons
Sincerely, Kurante
Cherry Blossom

Shioi wrote:

Fatfan Kolek wrote:

Awh.... and what does it change if the nominating bubble is set by a BN who is rank #50 ? :3
Badis

PakaChan wrote:

How do you let HW maps get ranked but then you DQ other maps for reading issues...
Ciyus Miapah
2015 QATS
OnosakiHito
My god, these QATs! Unbelievable what they did. I want my map ranked, riot! Oh wait...
On a more serious note, please stay calm guys. Fatfan manages stuff in a pretty nice way right now. But some of our actions would rather bring trouble to him than anything else. So let's just wait for further moves and see how BNs will react on Fatfan's post!
meii18
Checked Pantsu's diff (Natsu and P A N) and I don't see any issues especially with SV changes

Rebubbled
Jeby
Another hype is coming!
Piine
Sweet sweet hype. :cry: The ranking of this map will be glorious.
Topic Starter
Fatfan Kolek
to the next BN

Pls go over my diff carefully as I remapped a few things on the kiai part
other than that, let's go for another try
Monstrata

Qualification Notice

Hello!

Congratulations! The COLOR HAX Appreciation Team has decided to qualify this beatmap. The following is a list of reasons and examples for the qualification. If you have any comments, please reply to this post and we will do our best to clarify any misunderstandings.

We did some NC reworking on xxxxTREME to make single-combo sliders more intuitive to read and play.

If you happen to approve of this qualification and would like to see more maps like this qualified, please fill out this form. Before using this form, please read the instructions carefully.

The Quality Assurance Team members may handle this mapset now that it has been qualified.

Good luck!

###HAX
Surono
aha `_J`
Rivals_7
Yes !! Gratz :3
xtrem3x
regresive count for other DQ ...... (?)
Spaghetti
yay
Natsu
Grats again, hope this time is forever >:
Crimmi
On behalf of whymeman and myself we have to congratulate you with this:

Ohrami
map gets ranked, it's good
later, unranked
then, ranked again, but no longer good

osu at its best
Len
please.
Asahina Momoko

Fast wrote:

please.
domSaur
Day 1-6 pick your bet :vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv
Ciyus Miapah

domSaur wrote:

day 7
Badis

domSaur wrote:

day 5
Yuzeyun
day 8
Avena
day 6
Topic Starter
Fatfan Kolek
day 7
Henri

Ohrami wrote:

map gets ranked, it's good
later, unranked
then, ranked again, but no longer good

osu at its best
This.
Moeruattack
:)
xtrem3x
Day 5 and for a absurd DQ again or a unsnapped issue
koliron
day 9
Wafu
I haven't seen any slider tick rate discussions after this got DQed, so I assume it was same before DQ. Didn't then the tick rate literally tell you whether SV is getting higher or lower? I am surprised nobody used it as an counter-argument against the readability issue as far as I know. Just pointing this out because if it gets DQed for SV issues again, it should be considered.
Catgirl

Decon082 wrote:

congrats on 50th time requalify
51st congrats
byfar
pass
Kayla
waiting for the torrent of butthurt people whose scores get deleted by the obvious impending DQ.

nice maps. except fanzhens. not sure what invisible alien sound he was mapping to.
Yuudachi-kun

domSaur wrote:

Day 6
NeTRare
hope this time it gets finally ranked
Jeby
Will this survive at this time???!
about 20 hours left :D
show more