edit pls dont start provoking memes
Nathan
hah sit down oko
AruOtta
I checked all the diffs and unrankable things I found are now fixed

Bubble

Edit : rebubble
Charles445
Note there still isn't a single word from Irre or Yuko in the thread, and when talking to Yuko about it I was informed that they were never contacted.

Have you contacted Irreversible, at least? Usually set owners contact their guests to make changes when a mod shows up.
Irreversible

Charles445 wrote:

Note there still isn't a single word from Irre or Yuko in the thread, and when talking to Yuko about it I was informed that they were never contacted.

Have you contacted Irreversible, at least? Usually set owners contact their guests to make changes when a mod shows up.
He hasn't.
Yauxo

?
marc765
Fun map.

Have a star.
Topic Starter
Fatfan Kolek

Irreversible wrote:

Charles445 wrote:

He hasn't.
There are still 2 mods from Hinsvar and Priti that you two didn't even look over at all although I poked you Irre 1000 times at that time. You even said that you don't like your diff which was originally meant to be an Insane and also not a collab, because I only asked you for that GD. Stop acting like this would mean the world for you and stop letting me do all the fixes for you just because you apparently don't take care of it. I did not delete it without any reason and you know it.
Krfawy
I see there's something that needs to be done before I can do some magic stuff. Thanks for telling me some hidden news lol2. #THANKSGODILOSTMYCONNECTIONWITHTHEINTERNETWHILECHECKINGITBEFORETHEQUALIFY ;_;

#COWS
Nathan
ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh boy
hehe
lol
ac8129464363

handsome wrote:

lol
Rapthorn
Grats on first rank Nathan
Krfawy
BTW if it gets DQ'd Fatfan and Gero owe me a mod and a bubble. www
Kyouren
It's really happiness \w/
- N a g i -
:)
Keada

Yauxo wrote:

?

Nice to meat you

Congrats btw o3o/
Accurian
It's finally back! It's been months but it's finally re-qualified! :D
Don't DQ thanks
-Sh1n1-

119410501 wrote:

Don't DQ thanks
xDD same here :3

Gratz to all GDs and Fatfan Kolek
FencerTJ
It returns, but for how long, at the cost of a few diffs. Seems the map description needs an update.
Okoratu
ey mine got added
Charles445
So the thread went

Bubble
Question about missing guest diff
Guest responding saying no communication was made
Mapper yelling at guests that they never responded
... Qualify?

Usually what would come before qualify is that the guest and mapper figure out a solution, not just flat-out rank before an argument is resolved.
What the hell is going on with this mapset?
OzzyOzrock
someone's got some 'SPLAININ ta doooo
Topic Starter
Fatfan Kolek

Charles445 wrote:

So the thread went

Bubble
Question about missing guest diff
Guest responding saying no communication was made
Mapper yelling at guests that they never responded
... Qualify?

Usually what would come before qualify is that the guest and mapper figure out a solution, not just flat-out rank before an argument is resolved.
What the hell is going on with this mapset?
Yuko and Irre are fine with the removal as they told me earlier today.
I probably should've written it in here earlier.
Charles445

Extra osb, adds 214kb to package, 2mb to install, should be removed due to significantly increased download stress.

Alakvis' Insane 00:54:745 (7) - Busted sliderend, doesn't look intentional. Red tick fits the piano more.

Note to BN --- Fully delete and redownload a map before checking it. Updating difficulties is not enough.
Yauxo
Well, someone just won a Mod and a Bubble, I guess
Backfire
Greetings.

Not to kick up a fuss, but let's evaluate "Ono's Inner Oni"

The Big Problem :
00:02:655 - Ok, bad start. 4x SV is absurd, unreadable, and frankly stupid. It works ok for this one particular note, maybe, but then we get to...
00:07:018 - and 00:07:427 - , and it becomes much harder to play, because of the awkward D...D instead of much more space. It works fine for the music, its mapped fine, but the SV makes no sense. Especially when you think, then, you have to react to the normalling of the sv here 00:07:836 - , quite quickly. It is absurdly hard to do on sight-read, but on subsequent plays (4-5) I was finally able to comprehend it. However, that does not make it right.

If I remember somewhere in our rules, the map has to be able to be S'd on first try, without any tricks to intentionally hinder the players ability to read. 4x SV is a trick, it hardly fits the music. 2x would be acceptable.

Optional/Pattern or Mapping Based Complaints :
00:55:018 - What is this huge gap? The slow, 1/2 patterns are breaks enough. You are just leaving space for no reason.
01:02:655 - Why isn't this a spinner?
01:45:473 - Finishers here for sure, there is no reason for this lack of mapping.
DQ soon.
Aka

Charles445 wrote:

Alakvis'
Charles445

Aka wrote:

Charles445 wrote:

Alakvis'
I'm not fond of the naming convention
I think I'm going to spell them incorrectly on purpose in the future
For funsies
Spectator
better not to be urged
Natteke desu
no dorema plize
Krfawy

EvilElvis wrote:

no dorema plize
Too late since I haven't noticed those sliderends + I have no SB files and only one osb file while reDLing for 13912381230088329th time. #BLAMEKRFAWY2015 #BLAMEMYCOMPUTER2015
Harbyter
since this gonna be dq i wanted to point one thing,

in xxxxTREME 01:44:927 (2) - i think for this slider is better to end here 01:45:132 - , since the sound we can hear at this point 01:45:166 - is different from what you wanted to map with this slider , just my opinion
OnosakiHito
@Backfire: p/3972242 , that was my answer to Nwolf back then. In the last months I asked some more people about SV changes and had my own rethinking here, and I will keep it as explained in previous post. And a rule like "fc on first try" does not exist and makes no sense. I think that was some kind of "thumb of rule" in the past, not sure.

Other three points I won't apply since all these were intentional for impact reasons. Also personally I never use such short spinners. Overlap upcoming notes.

Sorry for short explanation, exhausted from university and baerly any time. Thanks for check though.
OzzyOzrock
I completely agree with the change from 4x to 2x. That keeps the effect but doesn't make it stupid. I don't care if the bar lines help the player, it's just annoying to play.

And why does this map in particular get the 1.3SV treatment? It's no different at all from other maps, and is in fact slower than other a bunch of other songs that use 1.4SV, and those play fine.

The rest is just Ono stuff ;3;
DakeDekaane
I think 3x would be a fair compromise here? I agree a bit 4x is too fast, but 2x ruins the desired effect, as it's not fast enough, imo.

Also surprised the last note wasn't a ninja too, lol.
Avena
Nathan you're dead.
Kitami Erika
gud
show more