forum

how do I make arrows thinner

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
cryz49
so I use one of myu's skins, but when I imported it the arrows were super wide. not sure if you can change it but if anyone could tell me how that would be nice
JustABeginner
Hi cryz49! Do you mean the arrows in osu!mania?

For an easier step, go to your current skin folder - Go options, type skin and find the button "Open current skin folder" in your osu!client - and find skin.ini file.

In your skin.ini file, look for "ColumnWidth" only.
For example, if you play in 4K mode, find the following commands:
[Mania]
Keys: 4
ColumnWidth: x,x,x,x //Where x = any values; to make it thinner set a lower value

Once you configure it, reload the skin and you're done.

Note: Your arrow will be "thinner" and less appealing to see, but if you don't mind about it, it's fine.

---

If that's not what you asked for help, do help us clarify which part of it by giving some screenshots and upload to Imgur here.
Topic Starter
cryz49

JustABeginner wrote:

Hi cryz49! Do you mean the arrows in osu!mania?

For an easier step, go to your current skin folder - Go options, type skin and find the button "Open current skin folder" in your osu!client - and find skin.ini file.

In your skin.ini file, look for "ColumnWidth" only.
For example, if you play in 4K mode, find the following commands:
[Mania]
Keys: 4
ColumnWidth: x,x,x,x //Where x = any values; to make it thinner set a lower value

Once you configure it, reload the skin and you're done.

Note: Your arrow will be "thinner" and less appealing to see, but if you don't mind about it, it's fine.

---

If that's not what you asked for help, do help us clarify which part of it by giving some screenshots and upload to Imgur here.
thanks! that helped a lot actually