Topic Starter
boat
-temporarily null and void-
[/centre]
edit: gone and cba to fix it
frasiskusshando
IT VERY NICE :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
smoogipoo
You can get multiple hitsquares at the same time, but you have to manually go and edit the .osu file for the beatmap. The timings for the hitobjects are the 3rd number (split by a comma) of each line in the [HitObjects] section and each hitobject is on a separate line.

I like this!
OsuMe65
genius boat strikes...
Marcin

smoogipooo wrote:

You can get multiple hitsquares at the same time, but you have to manually go and edit the .osu file for the beatmap. The timings for the hitobjects are the 3rd number (split by a comma) of each line in the [HitObjects] section and each hitobject is on a separate line.

I like this!
Actually, just put the circle one tick after the one you want it to be at the same time, and then move it back, it will stack with already placed circle on timeline.

Btw imo you should remove follow points.
Topic Starter
boat

Marcin wrote:

Actually, just put the circle one tick after the one you want it to be at the same time, and then move it back, it will stack with already placed circle on timeline.

Btw imo you should remove follow points.
These aren't tappable.

You can add or remove anything you like. This isn't as much a showcase of aesthetics as just a template.
wav
[old post]
Topic Starter
boat

MrHappy100 wrote:

Would it be good if you changed the cursor to a square?
Jubeat should generally be played with a touchscreen, I don't see why the cursor would be anything but personal preference.

If you need any help with custom jubeat skin elements then feel free to send me a message.
DenoisoGoiso
lol??? this is good idea :3
i like the idea :3
Ayesha Altugle
Topic Starter
boat
No

That's storyboarded and horribly inconvenient.
wav
[old post]
Topic Starter
boat

MrHappy100 wrote:

Hi, I just found this out and made a jubeat! diff on my beatmap, check it out if you want!
AR10 works a lot better if you're stacking squares.

Updated the download links, figured it's more convenient to have it as a skin rather than just separate files.

Jubeat v1.osk
Background.psd

This only has what's required (+ better looking combo numbers) for it to work, the rest will default to the default skin.
wav
[old post]
Chokladboll
Very inaccurate
Tokakori
does it still work? if so, how? Dx
Moeri_old_1
Seems very interesting