Zero__wind wrote:

huehue, let's blame lan wings 2014~
Koiyuki
我就说蓝翅膀的pattern在里面感觉怪怪的,打着打着疯狂断尾hhhhhhhhh

gratz for rank~
Akasha-
congrats Sharlo >w<
Chloe
Gratz and I can promised that KSHR actually is do M.
btw,
same as Sharlo
Lach
I don't know if this has been mentioned before, or not (I can't be bothered reading through 15 pages of mods and chinese quotes) but is this set actually okay? Victoria has two difficulties (albeit, osu!mania) yet Sharlo has one and a quater difficulties.

Ranking Criteria Guidelines wrote:

No guest mapper should have more difficulties in the mapset than the creator, all modes together. For collaboration mapsets, the uploader should take part in all collab difficulties. The person who should upload the map is the one who contributed most to it.
I understand that it's a guideline, but are guidelines meant to be broken without a second thought? It should be a rule.

Nice song, by the way.
Lan wings
其实要不是因为伴奏原因 你那锦鲤抄我还是挺想做的
Rumia-

Lach wrote:

I don't know if this has been mentioned before, or not (I can't be bothered reading through 15 pages of mods and chinese quotes) but is this set actually okay? Victoria has two difficulties (albeit, osu!mania) yet Sharlo has one and a quater difficulties.

Ranking Criteria Guidelines wrote:

No guest mapper should have more difficulties in the mapset than the creator, all modes together. For collaboration mapsets, the uploader should take part in all collab difficulties. The person who should upload the map is the one who contributed most to it.
I understand that it's a guideline, but are guidelines meant to be broken without a second thought? It should be a rule.

Nice song, by the way.
the modes are different it shouldnt be a problem though
yf_bmp

Fycho wrote:

osu! needs more Sharlo.
finally, gratz!♥
Maiz94

- R u m i a - wrote:

Lach wrote:

Ranking Criteria Guidelines : No guest mapper should have more difficulties in the mapset than the creator, all modes together. For collaboration mapsets, the uploader should take part in all collab difficulties. The person who should upload the map is the one who contributed most to it.

Nice song, by the way.
It is and it shouldn't be. Plus, the RC doesn't said anything about other game modes.
Topic Starter
Sharlo

Lan wings wrote:

其实要不是因为伴奏原因 你那锦鲤抄我还是挺想做的
是是是岚大人
我重新混我重新混…
Lach

ishimaru94 wrote:

It is and it shouldn't be. Plus, the RC doesn't said anything about other game modes.

- R u m i a - wrote:

stuff wrote:

Ranking Criteria Guidelines : No guest mapper should have more difficulties in the mapset than the creator, all modes together. For collaboration mapsets, the uploader should take part in all collab difficulties. The person who should upload the map is the one who contributed most to it.
The reason this was proposed under ranking criteria was because of a map with two taiko guest difficulties as opposed to the uploaders single standard insane difficulty in the first place.
R e x 1 0 0
So much love for victorica
KSHR
The person who should upload the map is the one who contributed most to it.
If the mapper hadn't made skin sets and SB, I wouldn't have ranked this map. (I mean, Sharlo contributed this map by making skin sets and SB not only mapping. So this map should be considered as the special case in my opinion.) Also that's why I ranked this map without mentioning. I apologize if this is a wrong opinion.
Maiz94

KSHR wrote:

The person who should upload the map is the one who contributed most to it.
If the mapper hadn't made skin sets and SB, I wouldn't have ranked this map. (I mean, Sharlo contributed this map by making skin sets and SB not only mapping. So this map should be considered as the special case in my opinion.) Also that's why I ranked this map without mentioning. I apologize if this is a wrong opinion.
Then, the RC has to be change about the special case?
KSHR

ishimaru94 wrote:

No.

Guidelines wrote:

Guidelines are important and should be followed in most maps. However, they are NOT rules, so they may be broken in special cases. If you want to break a guideline, ask yourself this: Does what I'm about to do make sense? Is it more fun to play like this compared to sticking to the guidelines? If you answer yes to both these questions, then it is probably okay.
I meant this. Also my point is "Mapping is the only way to contribute the map?".
Maiz94

KSHR wrote:

ishimaru94 wrote:

No.

Gudelines wrote:

Guidelines are important and should be followed in most maps. However, they are NOT rules, so they may be broken in special cases. If you want to break a guideline, ask yourself this: Does what I'm about to do make sense? Is it more fun to play like this compared to sticking to the guidelines? If you answer yes to both these questions, then it is probably okay.
I just meant this.
Oh. I forgot that it's a guideline. haha
Well, case closed then. :)
KSHR
So yea, there should be nothing wrong with this map.

P.S.
I'll ask the mapper this before ranking/bubbling just in case from now. Thanks for mentioning, Lach.

/me sleep..
Selisi
wa~ >///< it finally ranked~
congrats~
Sheepsticks
Congrats! I hope you'll make more soon. :D

PS: I love the vocals. So perfect. <3
Strawberry
功洗~
Sapphiire_old_1
congrats~
Chloe