forum

Sword Art Online Fans Get Ready

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
BlackMidKnight
So... I can give you one reason to enjoy 2014

Sword Art Online II was announced at the end of the Extra Edition episode and that it will debut some time in 2014. The focus of the series, at least to start, will be on the fifth and sixth novels of the series that revolves around the game Gun Gale and specifically the Phantom Bullet Arc. In continuity, the game takes place in 2025 as the game itself becomes the most popular game since SAO went online. The game is a science fiction type that focuses largely on firearms but also delves into other types of weapons as well. One of the characters from the game, Shinon, makes an appearance in the Extra Edition episode.
Navizel
This would lower the chances of Nisekoi, Kagerou Project, and that Mahouka thing being the most overhyped anime 2014 Nope. Not a reason for me to enjoy 2014
Taadashi
SAO so overhyped. >.<
Professor Prinny
I just hope they don't mess up the 3rd arc like they did with the previous ones (although the first arc was better done and more enjoyable than the second).

Looking forward to it in any case.
DakeDekaane
This is my favourite arc so far, so I hope they do it faithfully to the LN, not like they did in Fairy Dance arc :(

choo choo
Ideolo
I'll be putting this on my plan to watch list, hopefully the series can redeem itself, since this was my most favorite arc of the light novels.
Sethlied
I just started watching this and why is it a horrible version of .hack

this is probably baby's first anime
DerekMcD
This is gonna be on Toonami in 2015 in my prediction.
La Volpe
Well looks like i'll have to read the light novel to get back into it again.
-Hiromi-
I'm actually looking forward to this lol
I just hope that they don't screw it up like the second part :P
Ryukaii
I agree, the first arc was way better, but i think we can all agree that we wanted it to be MUCH longer. Gun Gale Online was my favourite arc, so i'm looking forward to this.
Miyu
My body is ready. //fangirls
Nub1
Lets see what they can do ._.
[ Katsu ]
looking forward to this ^^
Rio-
I'd better read the Light Novel first (Stuck in Volume 5 and haven't read it again)... I hope They didn't screw this arc
Nathanael
Also looking forward to this and I'll expect this to be overrated again. <.<
Mamoru Senpai

Taadashi wrote:

SAO so overhyped. >.<
People who are complaining about the hype are as annoying as the hype itself.

Seems like they have new protagonists. I hope they don't screw it up like in SAO with the 2nd Arc.