Ahzos
CsavarNat16
Where's the screenshot?
Topic Starter
Ahzos
edited the poste :/
deadbeat
mix skin is it?
those are better off in your userpage/signature. this subforum is more for original skins
Topic Starter
Ahzos
Not directly mixed the most is mixed but some parts of the skin are made by me
CsavarNat16
It's still mixed skin, or you can change the mixed elements with your own
Topic Starter
Ahzos
yes it is mixed but not 100% ^^
CsavarNat16
Yes, I know.
It's still a mixed skin. :/
deadbeat
if you're planning on replacing the mixed parts it can stay :p
Topic Starter
Ahzos
Does the poste gets removed because its mixed or what ?
CsavarNat16
Like deadbeat says:

deadbeat wrote:

this subforum is more for original skins
And, no, you can't remove posts
OsuMe65
This will be still open if all of the elements present in that skin are pure original...
pixeldesu

OsuMe65 wrote:

This will be still open if all of the elements present in that skin are pure original...
(I think this is turning into a Mixed Skin-discussion, but..) I think it doesn't need to be "pure" (surely, 90%+ selfmade), but if there are elements from other artists they should at last be credited.

//german
An Threadersteller: Dein Skin wird entfernt, bzw. der Thread geschlossen, wenn du einen Großteil der Elemente nicht ersetzt und/oder für manche Teile die Erlaubnis einholst. Skin-Mixes werden nicht gerne gesehen und sollten deshalb lieber in Userpages (Supporterfeature) platziert werden.
CsavarNat16

pixeldesu wrote:

OsuMe65 wrote:

(I think this is turning into a Mixed Skin-discussion, but..) I think it doesn't need to be "pure" (surely, 90%+ selfmade), but if there are elements from other artists they should at last be credited.
Yes, at least you get permission from original skin creator.
Topic Starter
Ahzos
Yes im working on it but its hard to make some stuff look different because its not really possible
OsuMe65
Just take your time... we're still here...
Topic Starter
Ahzos
updated it yesterday
FlexBoii
I don't really think this skin is good :/

The mods... o.o"

Also you should try and be more polite.

Hey people,
here is my own skin(False!), you should try out (: . No, i'm not your puppet, make us interested in downloading your skin pack, with screenshots and videos and just in general make your post look appealing to the eye.

Kind Regards,
Roman
Topic Starter
Ahzos
Yes i know, ^^

Its my first skin so no one should have any hope in it :D
DenoisoGoiso

Ahzos wrote:

Yes i know, ^^

Its my first skin so no one should have any hope in it :D
on your userpage pls

i don't care about first skin mixed and should try it. anyone edit the the last post and blank it? o/

Edit: Mixed skin is really easy, but don't post here. and you're lazy about make it yourself.

Sorry if i'm too be rude to you.
Topic Starter
Ahzos
if you dont care about, why do you take you time to commend ? lol i dont know why
deadbeat

DenoisoGoiso wrote:

Edit: Mixed skin is really easy, but don't post here. and you're lazy about make it yourself.

Sorry if i'm too be rude to you.
yes. this was rather rude :(
anyway, no skin present, locking