forum

Your first MMO?

posted
Total Posts
show more
[ Scarlet Red ]
Drift City!!!!! This is one of those games that nobody really has heard of, it was so fun, before games campus bought it from ijji and that turned to shit xD. Kinda the same thing of runescape yet idk if they were bought by anyone
TheFinalStark
MU online! I miss this game soo much. It was free and now you can't download it anymore.
Witch Mercy
Maple Story. ( o u o ) /
Jugment
Good ol' original WoW. Still sticking with it with a few small breaks here and there. (the entirety of Cataclysm)
FrzR
Flyff. Played again this year.

PH Server btw. Because some say other servers have really bad communities. >.>
troke
my first mmo
http://flapmmo.com :D
Elit3Blaze
Runescape, back in the days where there were no restrictions at all in the wilderness
Guuhan
RuneScape/Flyff.... These days were legend
Astronaut
Mine was Dragon Nest or so I remembered.Really loved it,which then brought me to guild wars,Drakensang online and Final Fantasy ARR etc.
CaptainAhab_old
RuneScape back in the early/mid-2000s. Such an incredible experience.

Oldschool RS exists now: http://oldschool.runescape.com/

I would go back, but I just don't have the time in my life anymore. Sad, really.

After a few years of RuneScape I moved on to World of Warcraft for 4-5 years, which was an awesome experience.

If I were to play an MMO now I would probably pick up SWTOR now that it is F2P, or EVE Online just because it looks awesome.
EineKrone
I played Perfect World with a friend. But then I noticed that i just don't fit on MMOs, so I'm retired from this.
Until maybe Elders Scrolls Online or somenthing not so slow...
ruminine
Maplestory just literally dominated Korean elementary students. I mean really. It freakin dominated over almost every single elementary students many years ago.
Soralicious
hmm i have to say Ragnarok Online ;D if u know a good sever and active i would be down to play again
ylikki
Runescape ofc.

It's such a shame it has evolved into this weird 240p browser World of Warcraft.
Aochie
I would have to say... MapleStory. :P
AutoMedic
Grand Chase

quitted until I found Steam. Played many MMO's such as warframe. Tribes and many others
[Ryuichi]
hmmmm my first MMO is Dota

Haven't played it again
guess Im Suck now :D
[Ryuichi]
Anyone Play COD: MW here ?
Gumpy
Fiesta Online and some other MMOs, but I never reached max level in any of them.
I also do still play FF14 Reborn Every once in a while.

KeitaSMO wrote:

Anyone Play COD: MW here ?
That's not an MMO.
Weeaboo
Runescape was my first MMO I quit awhile ago because I don't like what they are doing to the game
tn5421
I think runescape was everyones first mmo tbh
[ Kubolo ]
Runescape
AzureRin
Cronous, back in 2002 ish
spongypuppet
Puppet Guardian. The international version of the game was shut down months ago for multiple reasons (It's a japanese flash-based website MMORPG. I still play the japanese version every now and then.) Too bad, though. It's the most unique MMO I've every seen and played. I don't know why, but I just can't get into other MMOs. They don't feel like online multiplayer to me.
Tascar
Runescape
I loved the questing in that game, even though I were stupid/lazy and used guides for all of them.
Other thing I loved about the game was the huge world. The first time I went through the gates on the west side of the F2P world was amazing.
[-Shintaro-]
AdventureQuest. This game was probably my introduction to the interwebs in general. After that was Runescape but lets not talk about those days.
Midori Tea
zOMG!, a browser game produced by Gaia Online. I started playing in '09 and pretty much dropped it in '12. I tried to replay the main quests a few months ago but a glitch prevented me from doing so :(
Fzero100
Maplestory. This game makes up about 90% of my childhood. I wish I could talk to the friends I made on there again.
AR10 Only
First MMO ? Guild Wars 1 ( which was 100 times better than the second to be honest ...)
mioda
i can't even remember my first one.. so i'm just gonna say my second.. that was WoW..
Kunieda
GodsWar and Runescape (everyone's favourite) :v
Jerry
Maplestory. I still remember that it took me around 2 to 3 months just to get the 2nd job advancement at lvl 30 wtf

Too bad it's shit now.
Flanster
World of Warcraft.
Mav d[-_-]b
First MMO was Runescape.
Got big into dicing and made billions of in game money, but then saw where the game was headed and quit.
Sold my bank for quite a nice amount of money though :)
shaGuar_old
First was MapleStory i guess... First real MMO i nerded was Guild Wars 1 tho
0taku
First MMO was Runescape, I killed my childhood with that game secluding myself at 7 years old wasting my youth chopping digital trees and fishing pixelated lobsters until I quit when I was 12
TheNekoNextDoor
I think... MapleStory.
Good times... ^^
LOL69
Club Penguin (7 years ago, and still up to know!)
Yuzeyun
Dofus and that was in 2009 (ditched it like 3 months later because I didn't find it THAT fun...)
TheNekoNextDoor

LOL69 wrote:

Club Penguin
MY FLIPPING CHLDHOOD.
RIGHT THERE.
THAT BRINGS BACK SO MANY MEMORIES. I HAD PLUSHIES AND EVERYTHING. >w<
show more