forum

Your first MMO?

posted
Total Posts
show more
Ambra_old
Runescape! :)
Raging Bull
RuneScape. Still have an account. Really liked the old version more compared to today since I grew up with it. I rather not start all over now so I just log on check my kingdom and log off.
jackisgone
Trickster Online, i dont think it was my first but it definitely was the one i liked the most
YTYuyu

Raging Bull wrote:

RuneScape. Still have an account. Really liked the old version more compared to today since I grew up with it. I rather not start all over now so I just log on check my kingdom and log off.
omg i completely forgot about the kingdom ><. this is something i forgot to add-on...i still go on as well, but only for bonfires.
AlucPanda
Dat Neopets doe.
Nathanael
Ragnarok Online.
I've been playing on a private server before but I kinda having ISP problems and resulted from stopping.
Triskelion91
Like most people here, mine was also Ragnarok Online. Now that I look back, it`s been about 10 years since I first played it..
Ceph23

Triskelion91 wrote:

Like most people here, mine was also Ragnarok Online. Now that I look back, it`s been about 10 years since I first played it..
Same here. Makes me feel old now that you mention it. -_-
The Winner Man
Mhm Runescape was the first which I start 2004 in like third grade or some shit and didn't quit til late 2012 like most people. I'd still be playing that shit if they didn't change the combat system cause I never bothered to learn the new one. Runescape 2007 was nostalgic but a bit boring due to it having not as much content and stuff. So I just sold my accounts and basically let go of my childhood work
Ceph23

The Winner Man wrote:

Mhm Runescape was the first which I start 2004 in like third grade or some shit and didn't quit til late 2012 like most people. I'd still be playing that shit if they didn't change the combat system cause I never bothered to learn the new one. Runescape 2007 was nostalgic but a bit boring due to it having not as much content and stuff. So I just sold my accounts and basically let go of my childhood work
Well at least you got some money back. Some friends of mine would spent a lot of money on some random MMORPG and then the game suddenly goes south and gets phased out. Probably every MMORPG player's nightmare.
Umi

Blaziken wrote:

Perfect World International
i'm not the only one '-'
Miyu
i believe it was fiesta or holic xD..
-Hiromi-
Elsword Online XP
Mofu kun
I played Runescape for a while. Then i quit. I forgot why by now.
ElectricMatt
I never really played many MMOs but the first one I played is Realm of the Mad God
Maji
It would either be Maplestory or Dofus Online

:<
Counter
First MMO is probally dragonica.
Spec_old_1
tera online, large download was worth it
Sapphiire_old_1
Runescape and Dofus
Nub1
Seal Online

I play it when I was still second year on elementary school.
JokerFate
xilero
Audiodelus
Hm, probably either Pokemon Crater (I can't believe I remember it exists) or Runescape.
MMzz
Runescape.

And I still play it too.
Nub1
Oh ya, I forgot, Harvest Moon is my first MMO, not seal. but If Online MMO It is seal online.
Varetyr
Dofus / Ragnarök online, pretty much at the same time.

A special mention to Quake III Arena, which got me into online gaming even before I was 10. Since it's not exactly a "M"MOFPS...
Rumby
Dofus. I started playing with my brother. That was.... 8 years ago. I stopped 2 years ago when we were subbed for the Cra race for the Goultarminator. Also, having almost all Dofus and our team all lvl 200 (exept 1)... the game got boring. (Damn you Frigost!). But these are still good memories.

For those who know a bit about Dofus and it's player, We are on Hecate server and in the guild ''Soulplayer''. We are friend/guildmate with Snyler :).
Sapphiire_old_1

Rumby wrote:

Dofus. I started playing with my brother. That was.... 8 years ago. I stopped 2 years ago when we were subbed for the Cra race for the Goultarminator. Also, having almost all Dofus and our team all lvl 200 (exept 1)... the game got boring. (Damn you Frigost!). But these are still good memories.

For those who know a bit about Dofus and it's player, We are on Hecate server and in the guild ''Soulplayer''. We are friend/guildmate with Snyler :).

I played it for a while i got a euhm ' sacrieur' dont know the name in english but it was this :

he was about lvl 80+ and yeah the game just got bored fast dident have friends on dofus and the guilds where yeah all shit tbh the good guilds where recruitng lvl 180+ so yeah some times i think of returning to the game but not sure yet only gonna play it if its with people i can lvl with
Tetsu_old
MU Online.
Espionage724
Runescape. Played it for hours every day. I even made a daily regiment of walking down to the library after school to play it, and went home at close to play a bit more. Woke up whenever the library opened on weekends and stayed most of the day or until close even to play. My home internet connection wasn't that great (dialup), but if I couldn't get to the library to play, it sufficed. Fun times :p

Then everything changed one day. I remember being suspended from school for some silly reason, and that same day I got a new laptop, and high-speed internet. And I also tried out WoW (vanilla) for the first time that day. Was pretty much addicted to that for a while, then I stopped playing most of TBC. Got back into it through most of WotLK and about half-way through Cata (halfway being in the time it launched to MoP).

From that point, I pretty much hopped to various other MMORPGs. Was really into Vindictus for a bit, but interest died off for some reason. I come back to it every now and then though. I played Guild Wars 2 for a good while, but can't find anyone who really plays it (tried hard to even convince friends to play to no avail). Tried going back to Runescape and couldn't (I do want to try out the old school version at some point though). I even setup a server for vanilla WoW, which although fun, can get semi-boring by yourself (perhaps I should just join a populated server or something).

I'm into Dota 2 mostly nowadays.
[ Stellar ]
Most definitely Runescape.
Now that I look back, I can't believe I wasted so much time on that game... :|
GetxOriginal
heard alot of good things about runescape, but my first was pretty recent mmo world of warcraft, even though my then laptop would heat up and slow after about 10 minutes of gameplay. lol
Doodle99
Runescape.
Weed
club penguin
Squidyy
Maplestory. Played that all day back in middle school. I felt so cool when I finally got my first job promotion (ice/lightning mages all the way!).
Pizzicato

Tetsu wrote:

MU Online.
Spayyce
RuneScape was my first MMO! I started in 2006 and loved it, I am so happy they've got 07 Scape :D
seasonS

Soarezi wrote:

runescape
good old lobster fishing
Ahh the memories :)
Nwolf
<----

try to guess
RatedNC17

Nwolf wrote:

<----

try to guess