forum

Your first MMO?

posted
Total Posts
show more
Lyoko Lash
Runescape for almost 10years :p
Slith
am i the only one who's first was flyff? never really knew how to do quests that time and it took me 1 month to learn how to change jobs since i was like in 2nd grade. but good old times
TakuMii
SilkRoad Online. I remember those times, back when there were more players than bots
Soulclenz
phantasy star online was where it was at.
SereneMidnight
Secret of the Solstice was mine. I remember it being advertised everywhere on Newgrounds before I signed up for it. Never got that into it, which is a shame, because servers were shut down last year, I believe. Like Trickster, which was my second MMO. I miss Trickster... ; w ;
f i z i k

Stefan wrote:

MapleStory, damn son, good old times.
sooooo this.
Naikaze
...Asheron's call 2
Liut
Mabinogi europe
Raiken-

Sal32 wrote:

Ragnarok Online
this
Ryu Sei
Mabinogi... I think...
Dafydd
Pirate King
pola[r]is
I literally can't remember if it's Runescape or MU Online....although maybe I think it was Silk Road....
HMMMMMMMMMM....maybe MapleStory?
Zelarius
My first MMO was Runescape & I've played it until the shitty graphic updates & these skill updates... (started mid 2005 quitted end 2012)

I was happy where I've got 100M now everyone walks with Phat set, Santa hat, Mask set, expensiv armor & what ever.. skills are easy now like WC, Mining & Runecrafting...

I miss the old times in Runescape :c
Blaziken
Perfect World International
Leguna
first MMO eh? it was Lineage II.
spent 4 years on that game until i can fully retired :roll:
Aoriki
Maplestory....yeah.
NaomiMinette
O2Jam, which I first found out after playing Bride in Dream on Stepmania.
YTYuyu
my 1st would be Runescape ><

yea--i actually started in 02-03, but then i moved to a different acc in 07...i ended up quitting in 2011-2012 and that's how i got here ><.
Jordan
FlyFF had been my first MMO and also my first online game ever

MEMORIES ;_; I had a lvl 108 BillPoster and sometimes I feel like playing again but apparently I can't recover my account in any way. I just don't get any answer when I e-mail the support. Sigh...
Lanturn
Gate to Heavens.

Huh? Don't know it? Good, no one does. =/

After that was WoW and before coming to osu! I played about 50-100 different MMOs with my friend for about a week each before getting bored XD
Starz0r
Elsword.
Ambra_old
Runescape! :)
Raging Bull
RuneScape. Still have an account. Really liked the old version more compared to today since I grew up with it. I rather not start all over now so I just log on check my kingdom and log off.
jackisgone
Trickster Online, i dont think it was my first but it definitely was the one i liked the most
YTYuyu

Raging Bull wrote:

RuneScape. Still have an account. Really liked the old version more compared to today since I grew up with it. I rather not start all over now so I just log on check my kingdom and log off.
omg i completely forgot about the kingdom ><. this is something i forgot to add-on...i still go on as well, but only for bonfires.
AlucPanda
Dat Neopets doe.
Nathanael
Ragnarok Online.
I've been playing on a private server before but I kinda having ISP problems and resulted from stopping.
Triskelion91
Like most people here, mine was also Ragnarok Online. Now that I look back, it`s been about 10 years since I first played it..
Ceph23

Triskelion91 wrote:

Like most people here, mine was also Ragnarok Online. Now that I look back, it`s been about 10 years since I first played it..
Same here. Makes me feel old now that you mention it. -_-
The Winner Man
Mhm Runescape was the first which I start 2004 in like third grade or some shit and didn't quit til late 2012 like most people. I'd still be playing that shit if they didn't change the combat system cause I never bothered to learn the new one. Runescape 2007 was nostalgic but a bit boring due to it having not as much content and stuff. So I just sold my accounts and basically let go of my childhood work
Ceph23

The Winner Man wrote:

Mhm Runescape was the first which I start 2004 in like third grade or some shit and didn't quit til late 2012 like most people. I'd still be playing that shit if they didn't change the combat system cause I never bothered to learn the new one. Runescape 2007 was nostalgic but a bit boring due to it having not as much content and stuff. So I just sold my accounts and basically let go of my childhood work
Well at least you got some money back. Some friends of mine would spent a lot of money on some random MMORPG and then the game suddenly goes south and gets phased out. Probably every MMORPG player's nightmare.
Umi

Blaziken wrote:

Perfect World International
i'm not the only one '-'
Miyu
i believe it was fiesta or holic xD..
-Hiromi-
Elsword Online XP
Mofu kun
I played Runescape for a while. Then i quit. I forgot why by now.
ElectricMatt
I never really played many MMOs but the first one I played is Realm of the Mad God
Maji
It would either be Maplestory or Dofus Online

:<
Counter
First MMO is probally dragonica.
Spec_old_1
tera online, large download was worth it
Sapphiire_old_1
Runescape and Dofus
show more