AmaiHachimitsu
Indeed it is, I'm the same :<

But, well it's something:

MMzz
will you go for max?
AmaiHachimitsu

MMzz wrote:

will you go for max?
I doubt I'll have the motivation to max rc, fishing, div etc. Since I enjoy pvm I'm getting combat skills quite easily. Now it's time for strength and when the June starts I'll get 99 summoning with the aura
MMzz
World event is really fun.

Also don't forget enlightenment is back and resets on Wednesdays. So you can use it twice this week.
AmaiHachimitsu

MMzz wrote:

Also don't forget enlightenment is back and resets on Wednesdays. So you can use it twice this week.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU And I came back to my hometown for 2 days expecting that nothing will happen ..
MMzz
RIP.

btw if you get any rewards from the tuska event, get the the tuska's wrath ability.
http://runescape.wikia.com/wiki/Tuska%27s_Wrath

It has a 120 second cooldown, but it is basically a free threshold ability on task.

I'm gonna buy abilities because i missed some from past events. Probably won't get any warpriest because I don't need it. (Unless I have leftover points)
AmaiHachimitsu
I know about the rewards and yes, I aim mainly for the tuska's wrath, the rest I don't need. I have all other abilities and I have two distinct warpriest sets from GWD and it's enough.

I just used my aura to train summoning with my method and it awarded me about 2,7m xp only with crimson charms and tortoise BoB. Had I used it on Tuesday I'd have gotten 99 summ next week. Well, RIP

@edit: Didn't catch the very moment (xp waste), but yeah, finally:

From 95 to 99 in 40 minutes lawl
MMzz
o gratz.

Man having 99 summ used to be so badass because like noone had it. RIP.
YTYuyu

MMzz wrote:

Man having 99 summ used to be so badass because like noone had it. RIP.
^ this. the 1st time summoning came out, i always felt amazed seeing the cape in the game LOL :P
MMzz
*casually walks around with chaotics, overhead prayers and summ cape*
MMzz
BUMP

YTYuyu

MMzz wrote:

*casually walks around with chaotics, overhead prayers and summ cape*
that feel when one person has curse prayers and you don't LOL :P

that was me until i finished the quest a few months ago x_x.

question: how long do those crystal shards around the tree last before they disappear to the next tree?
MMzz
Every hour they change
MMzz
Le bump

Not much longer. : D
AmaiHachimitsu
Nice grinding mate, how long will it take for the master cape from now?

Also yeah, I haven't been playing much but at least....
MMzz
Well this happened the other day:

and now I'm sitting around 101m:

Probably won't get 120 until next weekend because of Otakon.
YTYuyu
wow have fun hanging out with people like Lust, Lunar and meii(assuming they will be there) x_x
MMzz

Yay
AmaiHachimitsu
A Master Woodcutter, gratz!
MMzz

lmfao
YTYuyu
back to playing RS on my new comp, but in f2p for now...

i was using my protean bars to get rid of it. now i'm fishing in Karumja. been fishing there for the past week after my membership expired.
Senko-san
Haven't really played in the last 2 months aside from changing my display name.

Most recent level up:
Senia-
Gave away all my money and dropped the bank. Maybe my 10 year journey is finally over.
Soul Wrath
I still have my account, but my 10+ years of RS is kinda over. I don't have mambership anymore, and i don't find it fun anymore.
EOC killed it for me.

Tried oldschool and darkscape, but it's not the same anymore :(
Vexx
Haven't logged in since 3 years ago, maybe. Tried the other day, and my login doesn't work. My account is deleted somehow, I guess. Oh well :(