forum

[resolved] Search by Conditions on the Website

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +446
Topic Starter
Myke B
Feature Request: add the same feature to the website, where in the game you can type bpm=X or bpm>= , bpm<=, etc. to filter through songs.
EDIT: Edited for clarification. Etc. = Length, ar, cs, od, hp, and drain in addition to bpm.

Reason: I play 190-200bpm songs okay and I'm trying to FC them. It would be extremely helpful if I could search for specific bpm when trying to find new songs to download.

If this feature already exists in some other way, I'm sorry for being an idiot, and can you please tell me lol.
iSpR1Te
This would be great! I've been waiting a long time for peppy to add this to the website for people that don't want to download every single beatmap to have a wide selection of what they like to play.

I would support if you would add to this request. If you are going to request the bpm search option, why not request all of them.

"Length", "Bpm", "ar", "cs", "od", "hp", "drain"
Topic Starter
Myke B

iSpR1Te wrote:

This would be great! I've been waiting a long time for peppy to add this to the website for people that don't want to download every single beatmap to have a wide selection of what they like to play.

I would support if you would add to this request. If you are going to request the bpm search option, why not request all of them.

"Length", "Bpm", "ar", "cs", "od", "hp", "drain"
Edited to clarify all search options instead of just bpm :)
Ayesha Altugle
I was going to request this earlier. Support
V4nilla_old
I agree!!!
Kyujuroku 96
I support this. I think it should have been implemented earlier +10
-Chronopolis-
When you are trying to push your speed boundaries, being able to find appropriate bpm songs is nice. And heck why not the rest, like OD for training rhythm.
Ayesha Altugle

-Chronopolis- wrote:

When you are trying to push your speed boundaries, being able to find appropriate bpm songs is nice. And heck why not the rest, like OD for training rhythm.
read the op again
kouzuki_karen
s.upport
chickenfighter_old
Would be a handy feature. Support.
Sea_Food
t/157314
Reported
Lanturn
<3 Big image (also, OD can be 0-10.. my bad ;))

Change the title to "Search by Conditions on the Website" so it uses all of the features.
Lanturn

Sea_Food wrote:

https://osu.ppy.sh/forum/t/157314
Reported
Meh, this thread has more support now, easier just to use this one instead of yours.

also +support... even though I just use osu!Direct anyways
Topic Starter
Myke B

Lanturn wrote:

Sea_Food wrote:

https://osu.ppy.sh/forum/t/157314
Reported
Meh, this thread has more support now, easier just to use this one instead of yours.

also +support... even though I just use osu!Direct anyways
Changed the title, and

Sea_Food wrote:

https://osu.ppy.sh/forum/t/157314 Reported
Why you would report a thread that does the same thing you want, but has more attention? I guess it's up to you to use your brain or not :/
nyrox
Perhaps, if easier to implement, making it like the in-game search as such as entering AR=8 BPM<190 into the main search instead of a big advanced search dropdown, but either is a great feature that I think should be implemented. As fosea_food's report I'm not sure of legitimacy seeing as to how yours is quite more in depth including a dropdown in advanced search and all rather than simply saying it should be implemented.
Topic Starter
Myke B

nyrox wrote:

Perhaps, if easier to implement, making it like the in-game search as such as entering AR=8 BPM<190 into the main search instead of a big advanced search dropdown, but either is a great feature that I think should be implemented. As fosea_food's report I'm not sure of legitimacy seeing as to how yours is quite more in depth including a dropdown in advanced search and all rather than simply saying it should be implemented.
Yeah, for sure! Any way it that it can be implemented, whether it be drop down box, or the way it's used in game. I'm glad to see a couple more people taking an interest in this. Out of all the things I can think of (besides clans/teams) this is something I really want in the game/website..
PyaKura
Supporting this. The feature is quite handy in-game, why not implementing it on the site ? :)
Ayesha Altugle
Lanturn's Screenshot illustrate this idea very well
Topic Starter
Myke B
Buump
Sea_Food
...bump
shimushi
would glad to see even a small duration numbers on song-preview ...

but yeah *..* should be improved step by step
totally supporting
show more