forum

How long did it take you to get "good" at osu?

posted
Total Posts
show more
Mikelicious
1 year and counting
Revion

Omgforz wrote:

By the time I stopped caring for non-stop improvement and just started enjoying songs for what they are.
Though I am still newbie here, but I got fast improvement on Catch The Beat (nevertheless I don't care~)
Stregan
2 weeks to S normal 6 months to S an AR8 insane map and 5 months to S an AR9 insane map and yeah i skipped hard lol.
SammySama
In my experience and the experience of a few others, it seems to be around 5k plays when you start to kick off and get top 500 scores depending on the insane map.
Soulg
you never get good at osu, you just get a little better each time.
-Chronopolis-

Soulg wrote:

you never get good at osu, you just get a little better each time.
This!
Zeraph

Bauxe wrote:

S / SS with mods on what difficulty songs?

However if its by preference, I feel that I am still terrible at this game.
bauxe a shit.
Wishy
You should be able to DT average insanes after two months of 3~4k plays a month.
ballplay
i cant pass scarlet rose so im not good yet. but then again i only tried scarlet rose a couple times
AmaiHachimitsu
You're a sloppy seal after all, don't expect much
Synchrostar
>implying people are good at osu
Omgforz
>forgetting that "good" is subjective
deletemyaccount
Its easy! Just make a deal with Kyuubei Cookiezi and obtain a tablet/red mechanical keyboard.
GoldenWolf
Who?
Mikelicious

GoldenWolf wrote:

Who?
WolfCoder
Justin Beiber?
uzzi

WolfCoder wrote:

Justin Beiber?
obama
Weed
People always strive to be better, and likely don't ever believe they're "good" at this Osu!. They just want to stream a little faster, aim a little better, be just a bit more accurate.
iderekmc

Havikz wrote:

In my experience and the experience of a few others, it seems to be around 5k plays when you start to kick off and get top 500 scores depending on the insane map.
lol u say that and u have 3k plays
Myke B
Not sure how you define "good", but I can do a good amount of val0108's beatmaps (what I consider to be hard), and that took me around 10k plays.
brendanuhs
you're never good until you quit.
Myke B

brendanuhs wrote:

What the hell does that even mean.
GoldenWolf

Myke B wrote:

brendanuhs wrote:

What the hell does that even mean.
You will understand one day, eventually.
Myke B

GoldenWolf wrote:

You will understand one day, eventually.
Aparently Osu! has a bunch of philosophists lol. I guess you're right, Cookiezi was garbage until he quit :P
ashex123
5 months of "real" gameplay got me to almost breaking rank 100k with only a mouse(no keyboard)
Caenis

ashex123 wrote:

5 months of "real" gameplay got me to almost breaking rank 100k with only a mouse(no keyboard)
same

nice 115pp play WILL GRIND TOMORROW
Frolski
Why auto-locking threads option is not implemented yet?
dennischan
the necros
Sayorie
Lots of necromancers have been appearing lately, eh?
Hibiya-chan
For Goodness sakes, let this thread rest in peace and make a new one.

ZZZZzzzzZZZzzZ
surjaysart
hAHA IMAGINE NOT BEING IN A PANDEMIC ASUHDWYUDW TYDEF I STARTED LIKE SIX DAYS AGO I SEE I AM LATE I GUESS
Zelzatter Zero

surjaysart wrote:

hAHA IMAGINE NOT BEING IN A PANDEMIC ASUHDWYUDW TYDEF I STARTED LIKE SIX DAYS AGO I SEE I AM LATE I GUESS
Hi necroposter