forum

Never realise this Introduction! (-.-) oh! and Hi!

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
asekuro
Well as you might have guessed through this subject. I have never realise this introduction on the forum until now!
(even though i have been an user for over a year! :( ) Well sometimes it happens to some people like me, hehe :D .

Oh and btw I say hello to all of you who have come to visit this introduction!.
As i mention earlier I've been playing Osu! for over a year now so yeah I'm late, but i don't think I'm the only one who's been late here so i won't worry about those little things. Anyway I'm a asian guy who lives in the Netherland (which it's a little rare I just think)and if you notice, I rarely post anything here since i was not interested with the forum or community(which it's the cause of it) but i decide to give it a try since Osu is so Awesome! I'm a decent osu player and love to watch anime and listen music most of the time! 8-)

So like most of the people i'd like to improve my skills and take on any beatmap there is and conquer them all!!!! mwuhahahahahaha!!!(That laughing part was just for the show so play along.)

And maybe I'll try to interact with the community since i rarely post anything here anyway so feel free to ask about me :D .

Well then i hope you enjoy this interesting introduction so comment me what you think of this.

Arigatou and Sayonara! ;)
Kulmata
Welcome to the Forums and Nice Introduction! :D
- Marco -
Welcome color-lover :3

aaaand happy new year :3
topecnz
Welcome to osu!forums
Merry Christmas
Welcome! :3
Judging from your profile pic, I assume you watch Fairy Tail as well :D
[ Vortex ]