forum

x

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
ivan
x
itsRadikal
Smooth feeling and smooth sound? Heibel skin v2.0.

It's simple, clean and sounds beautiful.
Kanye West
My own.

The best way to go would be to just download a ton of skins and mix/match elements that you like.
Tanzklaue

Kanye West wrote:

My own.

The best way to go would be to just download a ton of skins and mix/match elements that you like.
I think my skin was build from like 10 skins or so.
Mikelicious
Niko's skin
Claveline
Best skin ever! http://puu.sh/62X3E
TakuMii
I didn't really like any skin, so I made my own. Custom gfx, hitsounds, etc (aside from a few mania graphics that I borrowed with permission).
Birdy
"le skin" by Static Noise Bird. Guaranteed top notch gameplay experience.
Stregan

Kanye West wrote:

My own.

Yeah do that.
skibblesx

Stregan wrote:

Kanye West wrote:

My own.

Yeah do that.
this
JokerFate

Kanye West wrote:

My own.

Trash Boat
if you're lazy, check osu! updater, there are nice skins in Extras. i recommend the Ouendan 2 skin with cheergirls stuff extracted over
mekadon_old

Kanye West wrote:

My own.

SapphireGhost if you're too lazy to mix and match
deadbeat

battler077 wrote:

if you're lazy, check osu! updater, there are nice skins in Extras. i recommend the Ouendan 2 skin with cheergirls stuff extracted over
if i ever get the chance, i'm removing a lot of those skins from the updater >_>
Trash Boat

deadbeat wrote:

if i ever get the chance, i'm removing a lot of those skins from the updater >_>
why?
Rio-

Kanye West wrote:

My own.

^this

battler077 wrote:

deadbeat wrote:

why?
because some of them are outdated