posted
Total Posts
show more
Natsu
go <3
alacat
Hi :)

[General]
  1. I recommend you to use bg size "1366 x 768 or 1024 x 768". I like this one better than that.
  2. Why don't you to put " opening " to tag ? as you know this song is opening of EXSTETRA.
[Easy]
  1. 00:09:640 (1) - remove a clap from the head of the slider since it follows nothing. i hope you use whistle sound.
[Normal]
  1. 00:47:140 (1) - Flow suggestion: feels better to move this slider right a bit like this image. so it will flow more naturally.
  2. 01:08:515 - i feel kind of empty here, it is better to use 1/1 rhythm for playing also i can hear vocal sound. so you should consider adding a sound here. for example, this rhythm
  3. 01:20:515 - Same.
[Hard]
  1. 00:57:265 (5) - i feel this repeat slider kind of hard for this difficulty. it is better to use ctrl + g command to this slider.
[Insane]
  1. 00:07:952 (3) - i would put more spacing around (0.8x ~ 1.0x) to this note for 1/1 rhythm. Fix this one, so it prevents the player from misreading imo.
  2. 01:10:015 (8,9,10) - How about increasing the volume gradually ? It is a minor adjustment to increase the tension leading into the background music.
  3. 01:11:702 (3) - Design suggestion: a bit nazi mod, i feel this part looks crowded. so you should consider remaking like this image. The parts will be more naturally and beautifully.
nothing to say x.x nice mapset !
Check these and let me know ;)
Topic Starter
captin1

alacat wrote:

Hi :)

[General]
  1. I recommend you to use bg size "1366 x 768 or 1024 x 768". I like this one better than that. will ask in game
  2. Why don't you to put " opening " to tag ? as you know this song is opening of EXSTETRA. I didn't know that xD but done
[Easy]
  1. 00:09:640 (1) - remove a clap from the head of the slider since it follows nothing. i hope you use whistle sound. I did use it :3
[Normal]
  1. 00:47:140 (1) - Flow suggestion: feels better to move this slider right a bit like this image. so it will flow more naturally. okay
  2. 01:08:515 - i feel kind of empty here, it is better to use 1/1 rhythm for playing also i can hear vocal sound. so you should consider adding a sound here. for example, this rhythm nice! did for both
  3. 01:20:515 - Same.
[Hard]
  1. 00:57:265 (5) - i feel this repeat slider kind of hard for this difficulty. it is better to use ctrl + g command to this slider. my reason for it being like this, is most players will hit the head and then not move for this type of repeat slider, so having the next note closer to the slider after would make sense to me
[Insane]
  1. 00:07:952 (3) - i would put more spacing around (0.8x ~ 1.0x) to this note for 1/1 rhythm. Fix this one, so it prevents the player from misreading imo. yes, did something similar
  2. 01:10:015 (8,9,10) - How about increasing the volume gradually ? It is a minor adjustment to increase the tension leading into the background music. okay
  3. 01:11:702 (3) - Design suggestion: a bit nazi mod, i feel this part looks crowded. so you should consider remaking like this image. The parts will be more naturally and beautifully. cool :3
nothing to say x.x nice mapset !
Check these and let me know ;) :D :D :D
wow thank you!!
alacat
Ranked :D
Natsu
congratz baka :3
Topic Starter
captin1
thank you!!! <3
Gloria Guard
Gratz~