forum

Diffrent types of tapping

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
jr1254
Can anyone tell me about the different types of tapping and when it should be used? For examples in videos ive seen people tap with one finger only and only do the xz combo for triples doubles and streams and some people tap with their fingers curled in while others have their fingers extending . What do you do and have you noticed yourself better by changing the way you tap?
buny
yeah i copied cookiezi style and now i fc big black with dt

my score is only offline though cuz score submission bug but i can proof it with scren shot
Oinari-sama
Myke B

buny wrote:

yeah i copied cookiezi style and now i fc big black with dt

my score is only offline though cuz score submission bug but i can proof it with scren shot
me too.. weird.
Meeesheww
What is cookiezi's tapping style?
uzzi

Meeesheww wrote:

Scarlet Rosing
WolfCoder
Paradiddle
winber1
i'd tap dat
Suave_old_1

Meeesheww wrote:

i believe he puts his thumb behind his tapping finger.
Foneza
This is what I do:

Single-tapping most slow beats then only alternate when needed. Only works when you do remember the song.
Soarezi

ACEsushi wrote:

This is what I do:

Single-tapping most slow beats then only alternate when needed. Only works when you do remember the song.
what? lmao, being able to read and press the right keys when needed has nothing to do with remembering
iderekmc

ACEsushi wrote:

This is what I do:

xD
brendanuhs
obligatory "omg stop trolling the noobs. they're trying to learn. you guys are all assholes" post
-Chronopolis-

brendanuhs wrote:

obligatory "omg stop trolling the noobs. they're trying to learn. you guys are all assholes" post
Agreed.
Hello Skitty

Suave wrote:

Meeesheww wrote:

i believe he puts his thumb behind his tapping finger.
I tried to imitate it many times, it´s impossible wtf he has very strange hands lol
Rewben2

Meeesheww wrote:

Watch one of his liveplays if you want to know, look it up on youtube. His hand position is ridiculous imo, I can't even do it if I try to force my hand to go in that position...

Anyways, single tapping is more popular because it allows you to play rhythmically.
WolfCoder
Implying you can't play rhythmically with other tapping?
- Drag -
I just play with my fingers curled and i make sure my wrist doesn't touch my desk. helps for single tapping.
Rewben2

WolfCoder wrote:

Implying you can't play rhythmically with other tapping?
No but it helps to single tap