Sorry for delay Tear
- 00:13:739 (1,2,3) - Why stack three of them? Why don't you just place like 00:12:367 (1,2,3) - ? O-okay...
- 00:40:310 (2,3,5) - Different blanket spacing. oh whatever it's to keep consistent spacing from 1 to 2 and from 2 to 3 fuck you inverness
- 00:42:196 (4,1) - Perfect overlap pls http://puu.sh/9HMtZ/849328e8df.jpg ok
- 01:22:139 (1,2) - Kinda... too far away. I suggest this: http://puu.sh/9HMyw/2817e0dbcb.jpg Might not be that aesthetically pleasing but eh yeah. ew. I'll get more feedback on that but das nasty so I'll keep for now
- 01:35:339 (3,1) - Blanket spacing too close. O-okay...
- 02:01:567 (2) - This curve is ;________; maybe try something like this and facing this way? http://puu.sh/9HMFz/3d774572dd.jpg O-okay...
- 01:02:453 (3) - remove 1 repeat and add note at white tick <- MOD BY CHEESIEST no
2 free mod for zexius in 1 day
i am truly generous truly
Priti wrote:Zexous' Hard
- 00:23:339 (1,2,3) - This doesn't really flow well visually, It doesn't change anything when playing but it looks a bit bad. I like how it looks
- 00:50:253 (2) - Add a whistle on both head and body? Fits the song pretty well in my opinion. Very nice
- 01:13:910 (5) - Even though it will make the spacing imperfect, I think Ctrl + G will make this much nicer to play. no
- 02:01:567 (2) - Maybe make this end 1/4 earlier since the 1/4 sound ends at 02:01:996 - ? I...I don't know...cheese's ends there but Yoeri's ends where mine does, I...I don't know...