forum

Are you a left handed or a right handed?

posted
Total Posts
166

Are you a...

Left-Handed Player
84
20.10%
Right-Handed Player
275
65.79%
Both
59
14.11%
Total votes: 418
show more
Foxtrot
left-handed people are freaks

they probably feel left out all the time, seriously

right-hand über master
SaigonAlice

Dulcet wrote:

left-handed people are freaks

they probably feel left out all the time, seriously

right-hand über master
left handed people are the children of satan. they are natural satanists or wiccans.
right handed people however are intelligent and angelic. right handed master race
Kanye West

Shellghost wrote:

Kanye West wrote:

You wipe your ass with both hands?
You don't?

It's efficient as fuck.
in that case i should give it a try sometime
-[ Dumpling ]-

Zeraphlol wrote:

I wipe my ass with my feet. You guys are casuals.
Apex
I don't play.
Geeneo
I'm left handed but I play right handed to blend in and make them think I'm one of them >:D
Ceph23

Geeneo wrote:

I'm left handed but I play right handed to blend in and make them think I'm one of them >:D
Fucking ninja
Foxtrot

Geeneo wrote:

I'm left handed but
disgusting
Ceph23
Ok so I'm ambidextrous (effective with both right and left)
My race is superior!!!
laport
So the majority plays games with both hands /thread
Corin
Right
KajTorvaldGrey
Lefties, gogogo
Kaona
I write with my left hand but I use my mouse with my right hand.
BoredPotato
I'm left handed. I play with mouse only. My right hand is basically useless. xD
Cyclohexane

Zeraphlol wrote:

I wipe my ass with my feet. You guys are casuals.
korea.jpg


anyway I play taiko and mania mostly, so I guess both
Ayaya

Shellghost wrote:

You're literally the spawn of Satan because you're left handed.
ehhhh I'm lefted handed when it come to playing mania....

So I'm just like Rin Okumura from Blue Exorcist :O
SWEEEET!! :)
X-GGPlex-X

Geeneo wrote:

I'm left handed but I play right handed to blend in and make them think I'm one of them >:D
We're the same bro/sis!
-[ Dumpling ]-

Mr Color wrote:

Zeraphlol wrote:

I wipe my ass with my feet. You guys are casuals.
korea.jpg


anyway I play taiko and mania mostly, so I guess both
SaigonAlice

Ayaya wrote:

Shellghost wrote:

You're literally the spawn of Satan because you're left handed.
ehhhh I'm lefted handed when it come to playing mania....

So I'm just like Rin Okumura from Blue Exorcist :O
SWEEEET!! :)
weeaboo detector going warmer
-[ Dumpling ]-
weeb level over 9000
show more
Please sign in to reply.

New reply