forum

Are you a left handed or a right handed?

posted
Total Posts

Are you a...

Left-Handed Player
20.62%
Right-Handed Player
65.17%
Both
14.22%
Total votes: 422
show more
SaigonAlice
smfh battler077
Trash Boat

SaigonAlice wrote:

smfh SaigonAlice
fixed
Ceph23

Applause wrote:

Leftie, but I hold the pen with the right hand & break the keyboard with the left one. I use my third hand for ventilation.
It's amazing how you can control that thing. Mine just keeps grabing asses on its own. Makes me look like a douche.
Trash Boat
*sigh*
Da7shadow
:x
stuffycatz
I'm right handed
play osu! with mouse on right hand
_Remi
Right hand on mouse, left hand on keyboard.

I'm cross-dominant, though I favour my left hand.
cheesiest
I'm lefty, but I use my mouse with my right hand.
Yafutsufa
right handed... only focus on mouse, can't use keyboard... dunno how people play with those keyboard...

Yea mouse rapid clicking FTW!
pixx_old_1
LEFTY YAY xD
pixx_old_1

lyscy wrote:

LEFTY YAY xD
Well, ambidextrous. but I has tablet and use the tablet w/ my left hand, and keyboard with right hand.
I favor my left hand even though I am ambidextrous.
hersa37
There are things that either my right or my left hand can do better than the other, so I'd say both, though I play osu with my right hand since my left is better with dealing with the beats rather than the movements
RemiFlan
I'm right handed on playing with a mouse but I think if I were to ever get a tablet I probably won't I might switch it up since I write with my left hand. Not sure though
Stregan
I use right handed when it comes to games left handed when it comes to other thing :iykwim: sometimes I use both but i'm naturally left handed
Trash Boat
i forgot to tell that sometimes, in rare cases, i play Taiko with only my right hand
Turneetup
o
kouzuki_karen
i sometimes do taiko spinners with only my left hand just for the lulz
banger_old_1
I'm left handed and I used to use my left hand for my mouse until I was like 10 years old and then switched to my right hand. It counts right?
YuukaSayomi
Left handed people are aliens. Luckily I'm right handed.
Kyno
errr.... who even started this topic. atleast its better than the post your whatevers.
- Marco -
Right handed for standard, both on osu!mania obv
Reborn
i am right-handed and i play with pen in my right hand and press the key on the keyboard with my left hand (osu standard obviously).

and wtf 20% both-handed... seems legit
BlueFlame
Right handed ;w;
pola[r]is

Kanye West wrote:

I do some things with my right hand and other things with my left.

If you know what I mean. 8-)
This.
Vuelo Eluko
i write with my right hand and use mouse with left

which is a reason why i never considered switching to tablet. my setup doesnt allow it. unless i used it with left hand...
Rian Kiddie
left for keyboard (x/z) and right for mouse
Esti
Interesting how the votes for left-handed and ambidextrous are equal at the time of this post. I was always under the impression that proficient ambidextrous people were pretty rare :P
Kulmata

Rian Kiddie wrote:

Same :D
silmarilen

Estivarus wrote:

Interesting how the votes for left-handed and ambidextrous are equal at the time of this post. I was always under the impression that proficient ambidextrous people were pretty rare :P
there is a difference between being ambidextrous and being able to do some things with left and some things with right, im pretty sure all 21 votes to the both hands pick fall under the second category.
Critical Dude

Rian Kiddie wrote:

So am I.

Edit:
I forgot to mention the "LShift" button that I use for CTB.
Fantastic_Cake
Elit3Blaze
I am a left-handed person but i play osu! normally like a right-hander...
[Ayumi]_old

Rian Kiddie wrote:

Same.
Mango
Leftyyyyyyyy~

I use my wacom tablet form y mouse in my left and primarily space bar for clicking. Yeah sweg
cuzzurie
I'm right handed, but i masturbate with my left hand, however i draw with both hands.
Trash Boat
lol
wait
what?
hinamizawan
right handed
who faps with the right hand anyway?
Ezekeial
Left hand tablet, right hand mouse.

Does anyone actually play left hand mouse?
Ceph23
There are people who do. I saw someone play league the other day with his left hand on the mouse and his right on the keyboard.
Spec_old_1
right handed
show more