forum

Elsword

posted
Total Posts
show more
kagaminelenz
I got SSS without any IB costume and only with +6 henir: hamel equipment :D
But yeah, it's insanely difficult to get there tho
Now not really active coz too lazy to play it. College is harder and more amusing than high school
Ayachi-
I can get SSS with lvl 50 weap plus sparring set, lots of people trying to do pvp with OP equips
only used normal costume =w=
Pawsu
Gonna probably drop this game unless I get someone to play with me ;_;
Anyways, here's my character list:

Main:
Pawsu
Wind Sneaker, Level 80, SSS
Secondaries:
AkichiFugi
Noblesse, Level 71, ???
Chioyu
Asura, Level 80, ???

I'm currently in the guild [Metria], I used to own a guild named [KitsuneShukuga] which is currently inactive.
Someone hmu and do SDs with me. ;-;
Rurree
I think the servers for this game in this region are dead. Didn't even last 2 years, lol.
-SayaKai
I main Grand Archer and Void Princess. Rip Elsword Philippines Server ;w;
Zafufu
Ohhh, so there is a thread for it. : D Been main on my CN since I started 3 years ago. xD Only char I capped besides that was my base eve, cus why not.
AutoMedic
Apparently they migrated the servers into KOG so every region can play on a single handler. Same as Grand Chase

Elsword still alive bois

heres the status
Reha
-
AutoMedic
We're getting Heavy Barrel as our First path

fuck
Pawsu
Might start playing this again when Luciel's third path comes out on NA...
Hika
Still can't play this because it reminds me of Grand Chase too much :<
Sad day boiz
AutoMedic

Hika wrote:

Still can't play this because it reminds me of Grand Chase too much :<
Sad day boiz
it's grand chase but worse

but because i already got a l85 crimson avenger, tactical trooper and a 65 rose, im gonna be quitting the game once they release the 3rd path of luciel because her skills are just bullshit
Reha
-
Reha
-
luludoodoo
I tried it, but it's too repetitive and got very boring fast.
Pawsu
I need to stop playing this game. Someone help.

-Crying Heaven- wrote:

AutoMedic wrote:

it's grand chase but worse

but because i already got a l85 crimson avenger, tactical trooper and a 65 rose, im gonna be quitting the game once they release the 3rd path of luciel because her skills are just bullshit
do you mean chilliarch and loyal paths?
Nope, Diabla and Demonio - http://elwiki.net/w/Diabla
Sayorie

luludoodoo wrote:

I tried it, but it's too repetitive and got very boring fast.
The best part about Elsword are: Henir(Boss Rush) and PvP, which are fun if you went far enough into the game. I say the grind at level 35+ will be worth it in the end.
AutoMedic
elsword sucks fucking donkey cock because the literal endgame is buy everything in the market

raids can be fucking cheesed with specific clan setups (doesn't reward the "freedom of choice" that players has)
time exclusivity rewards (wasn't able to farm perksias but whatever)
henrir is literally power creep: the dungeon

luto's dungeons and the hero mode is the only thing that i can call true endgame, and both rewards you with good things + satisfaction

pvp is a dogshit painted in gold don't try it
Sayorie

AutoMedic wrote:

elsword sucks fucking donkey cock because the literal endgame is buy everything in the market >3+ month grind henir set is superior than payable sets

luto's dungeons and the hero mode is the only thing that i can call true endgame, and both rewards you with good things + satisfaction I agree on this, and it's worth it

pvp is a dogshit painted in gold don't try it learn how to pvp properly scrub, stop complaining about EM/CBS spamming tryhards and Ara craplords and learn more mechanics and strategies some classes can be OP, and what you can do is to buy a skill B-slot and use your skill points wisely. It's all about having the optimal build and good mastery of any class you play
Mekaku7
Kernaus
Holy moly, this freaking cantina of a game.

i've played it for a while, stopped a little over a year ago, probably one of the best decisions of my life.

PVE is trash, PVP is fucked in over 1548963 ways, the netcode is terrible, you need to sell 3 lungs to have decent gear, KoG cant even code a spell properly (cf : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TA9aSEcvYbA ) yada yada yada.

Elsword isbasically what happens when you take all the people in the #osu channel, and make them play a shitty weeaboo fighting game.

At least the girls are cute and the dress-up game is strong