posted
Total Posts
show more
Trializ
It's a good game overall.
And yeah, you can probably guess what my ign is
NaomiMinette
*gets an email saying there's a wedding system*

Brb, getting married to Rena, Aisha, and Eve <3 (not really, but ;LASDFKJ;LASFKJ;LASFJ;LASDKJF;LASKJFDS;LAFJ)
Blaziken
6/10 would attempt to play again because of this.
NaomiMinette
Half-tempted, but my boyfriend doesn't play anymore, either...
Quest
I used to play it. I'm half tempted to install again but i don't feel like it.
All you do is dungeon and dungeon around, online MMO games are not fun as they used to be.
I had a level 64 IS and a level 54 WS.
NaomiMinette
Elesis recently got released for us, and I know I said I might play again when she came out, but I still can't find the motivation to play again (y'know, seeing as this is a pay2win game >_>)...
Piine

Blazevoir wrote:

Elesis recently got released for us, and I know I said I might play again when she came out, but I still can't find the motivation to play again (y'know, seeing as this is a pay2win game >_>)...
Blaze...this is KillerCombo we're talking about......I mean the costumes in burners is okay but obviously, the game is pay to win.....I mean look at another game called S4 League, it murder...

Oh and I am waiting for the next class till I come back in Elsword...
NaomiMinette
Honestly, I wouldn't mind if the main story bosses were nerfed so it wouldn't be so much pay2win. That's the only issue I have right now. All the extra dungeons where the bosses are crazy hard even with a full party can stay pay2win >_>
iWhorse
Had like 4-5 60s i think?

quit due to there being literally no good competition in PVP
Ceph23
Meanwhile Elsword Ph's playable characters is still only up to chung.
Still waiting for them to release Add...
Sapphiire_old_1
I just downloaded the game , anny beginner tips ? and is there a osu! guild ?
Piine
Beginning tips. Smash and destroy. Do all the quests (Yes. not joking. Even repeats sometimes) Be careful on what you use on skillpoints. (Try following guides and their people opinions on the Elsword Forum's) and lastly have fun. To your question of a osu! guild, not that I know of.
[saturnn]
Im only playing Korea cause of the events and the new content
My main is a Blazing Heart Lvl. 70 SS with bad af eq
ColdTooth
I havent really touched this game yet, but I do plan on getting this soon. Is it any good? I've heard some of my friends say it's addicting.
NaomiMinette
If you can ignore the pay2win aspect, it's kinda fun. What's annoying is having to keep revisiting the same dungeon for quests, but what MMORPG doesn't do that?

Either way, the Combo system makes attacking interesting.
mathexpert
Elsword is one of the worst games I've ever played. I really hated the blatant advertising and it's disgusting pay2win system. It's also very repetitive and controls are mediocre at best. Overall quality was also very poor; many spelling typos and just seemed like not much thought was put into the game design. Just my personal opinion however; perhaps you will like it more than me. It is free to try, after all, so no harm in giving it a shot.
Sapphiire_old_1
ive played it a bit and i agree with mathexpert here , i will probably just drop this game cause i just dont enjoy it , might play a bit more to see more content but wont change much i guess
Hyroo
Semi-Fun at the start, boring as hell after 10+ hours of gameplay.
ColdTooth
Hmm, thanks guys for your opinions, I will give this one a shot sometime in May - June before I'm cornered to play other stuff.
NaomiMinette
Definitely gonna have to agree on the repetitiveness, but when you play with your favorite character... /totallynothavingaweeaboomoment

Well... either way, it's up to you whether or not you wanna play.
HighSee
This game must be played with friends for any sort of major enjoyment I've found. I've grinded a lvl40+ Chung, 30+ Empress, and 20+ Nemesis. With the skill "revamp" KOG pulled some months back, I quit along with most of my guild. KOG's little way of changing the system for better or for worse.

As KOG and PWE run on using the P2W model, you're better off avoiding PVP if you can. Lower level PVP isn't too bad as most people are still using dungeon gained items, but moving up in the ranks becomes tedious and stressful as everyone is using top tier equipment that has been bought.
PVE is rather average. Again, should play with friends for enjoyment. Lower level dungeons become speed runs for crafting materials and specific quests, which again are extremely tedious if you don't have friends to play with.
Kisetsunotori

Chainsaw-chan wrote:

Stefan wrote:

MAPLESTORY
no.
agreed
AutoMedic
Infinity Sword bullshit

Free SSS everytime you play Arena
Ceph23

Sonatora wrote:

Infinity Sword bullshit

Free SSS everytime you play Arena
I found it easier to SSS arena with a Sword Master.
Toyface
I played it when my computer broke (It was the only half decent game that would run on my old pc)
It was pretty fun but once i got my main computer back i just quit XD
Kamisa-kun
Elsword's pretty fun

If you know about 2nd job change :P
Piine
2 job change quests = I am done with my life
kagaminelenz
2nd job change quest isn't that hard
You just need some patience, dedication, and luck :3
Witch Mercy
My friend told me about this game.
How is it?
NaomiMinette
It's a highly repetitive, sidescrolling (2.5D, rather), pay2win MMORPG.

The only thing that's keeping me from completely leaving this game is the character designs (particularly the females <3).
AutoMedic
The game is good, pretty much the only MMO aside from Phantasy Star that I'm addicted with

Dont even bother reaching SSS without paying. Suck on your dreams fella.
Ryu Sei
Wow just noticed this thread.

So... played this game for 1 week and ow, not bad. Pay 2 win? IDC as long this game server still exists in Indonesia. Marking this for awhile.
kagaminelenz
I got SSS without any IB costume and only with +6 henir: hamel equipment :D
But yeah, it's insanely difficult to get there tho
Now not really active coz too lazy to play it. College is harder and more amusing than high school
Ayachi-
I can get SSS with lvl 50 weap plus sparring set, lots of people trying to do pvp with OP equips
only used normal costume =w=
Pawsu
Gonna probably drop this game unless I get someone to play with me ;_;
Anyways, here's my character list:

Main:
Pawsu
Wind Sneaker, Level 80, SSS
Secondaries:
AkichiFugi
Noblesse, Level 71, ???
Chioyu
Asura, Level 80, ???

I'm currently in the guild [Metria], I used to own a guild named [KitsuneShukuga] which is currently inactive.
Someone hmu and do SDs with me. ;-;
Rurree
I think the servers for this game in this region are dead. Didn't even last 2 years, lol.
-SayaKai
I main Grand Archer and Void Princess. Rip Elsword Philippines Server ;w;
Zafufu
Ohhh, so there is a thread for it. : D Been main on my CN since I started 3 years ago. xD Only char I capped besides that was my base eve, cus why not.
AutoMedic
Apparently they migrated the servers into KOG so every region can play on a single handler. Same as Grand Chase

Elsword still alive bois

heres the status
Reha
-
show more