forum

Elsword

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Chainsaw-chan_old
I think this goes under otaku culture
Soooo...does anyone play it?
cause I do and it's been distracting me from skinning lol.
but if you do what is your main character?
and are you looking forward to ara coming out any time soon now that we have sander
cause I definitetly am since Ive been waiting for her since May
and I have 2 mains at the moment, a Elemental Master and a Code Battle Seraph
Apex_old
untitled
Ceph23
I would love to vote but sadly onlly Elsword up to Raven have been released in our country.
Topic Starter
Chainsaw-chan_old

Apex wrote:

https://osu.ppy.sh/forum/17
Ohhh er sorry, and I dont know how to move it either q w q

Ceph23 wrote:

I would love to vote but sadly onlly Elsword up to Raven have been released in our country.
oh wow O u O and I thought NA was really behind
mathexpert
Sorry, I don't mean to hate, but Elsword is fucking terrible.
- extremely, extremely, extremely x 1000000 repetitive storymode/ gameplay in general
- glitches everywhere
- grammar mistakes everywhere (which basically means they don't care about the game enough to check the goddamn grammer)
- terrible community
- most importantly, soo blatantly pay2win.. advertisements everywhere in-game, bullshit preload ads..

This isn't a game, it's a timesink and a waste of money. Although it may not be the worst game I've every played in terms of gameplay, it's certainly the most disgusting and repulsive game I've ever encountered in terms of how much they want $$$.
Zerostarry
It has some kawaii girls in it :)
Pizzicato
seriously. move this to video games .-.
UnderminE
Downloaded it

Played for 2 hours

Deleted it

so yeah.

exactly what mathexpert said
Navizel

UnderminE wrote:

Downloaded it

Played for 2 hours

Deleted it

so yeah.

...yea, that.

Grand Chase is at least somehow better than this
Topic Starter
Chainsaw-chan_old

UnderminE wrote:

Downloaded it

Played for 2 hours

Deleted it

so yeah.

how long ago? .-. cause the community is pretty nice from what Ive seen, ads are just new content usually, n gameplay is getting better since now we're getting into important KR updates
also you cant judge it from 2 hours really cause it holds your hand till Altera and job changes add to gameplay
mathexpert
Nah, I think 2 hours is more than enough to judge if a game is good or not. In fact, I would think that the game designers would put the most effort in the beginning of the game, as it is what determines if people want to continue playing or not aka if they get $$$ or not

I'm so grateful peppy doesn't force osu! t-shirt ads up our throats in game and he doesn't let us pay our way to rank #1
silmarilen

Otonashi07 wrote:

UnderminE wrote:

Downloaded it

Played for 2 hours

Deleted it

so yeah.

...yea, that.

Grand Chase is at least somehow better than this
grand chase has the same pay2win model
Stefan
MAPLESTORY
Navizel

silmarilen wrote:

grand chase has the same pay2win model
I mean it has better controls and stuffs but yea, it still sucks.
Topic Starter
Chainsaw-chan_old

Stefan wrote:

MAPLESTORY
no.
Mogsy
Elsword was pretty fun with friends, if only because taking advantage of the game was extremely easy and nobody gave two shits.

The game itself, however, is extremely shoddy. I like it more than Grand Chase, though.
Hakurimu
I main a rena, aisha, and eve.
UnderminE

Chainsaw-chan wrote:

UnderminE wrote:

Downloaded it

Played for 2 hours

Deleted it

so yeah.

how long ago? .-. cause the community is pretty nice from what Ive seen, ads are just new content usually, n gameplay is getting better since now we're getting into important KR updates
also you cant judge it from 2 hours really cause it holds your hand till Altera and job changes add to gameplay
2 days before i saw this thread, i guess. 2h was enough for me since i also had Dragon Nest in my hands. i don't have that much time to play 2 or 3 games so i had to choose one; Dragon Nest obviously.
-Hiromi-
Hey guys!If some of you play Elsword, which characters (in your opinion) are you favorite? I am currently only playing as Ara and I want to try out the characters one at a time. Any suggestions?

NaomiMinette
I quit a while back, but three of my favorite classes were Wind Sneaker (Rena), Void Princess (Aisha), and (though I didn't play as her but another of her classes) Code: Empress (Eve).

I wanted to try out Dimension Witch (Aisha) and maybe Code: Battle Seraph (Eve) as well as Ara Haan, but I didn't feel like doing everything again...
Ayaya

Blazevoir wrote:

I quit a while back
I quit awhile back too but I was a Infinity Sword (Elsword)

Would have liked to try Elesis (Elsword's sister) and Add (He looks just like Accelerator from the Toaru series).
NaomiMinette
Elesis isn't out yet over here, but I'd probably like to play as her, too.
ChuTwo_old
is Elsword better than GrandChase?
what even is the difference
show more