forum

Aura Kingdom online osu guild

posted
Total Posts
show more
Topic Starter
MortalBlade
No problem, feel free to join our guild if you changed your mind.
Or if you want to join the guild in open beta.
Leguna
well, didn't though there would be Aura Kingdom guild here :3
IGN : Senzaki
looking forward to see you guys at OBT ( since i hate leveling up in CBT :roll: )
Topic Starter
MortalBlade
Wait so are you playing on CBT or are you only going to play on OBT?
Leguna
well, i played in the CBT too, but i think i'm done since the quest and the area won't progress further. soo, that's why i'll see you guys in OBT :)
Topic Starter
MortalBlade
Ok,no problem.
See you in OBT then :)
Ryukaii
I've been looking forward to this game for a long time. Won 2 beta keys for my Girlfriend and I. We haven't started playing yet, but we might within the next few days, so once we get in, Akina1 and I will join the guild for sure!
Topic Starter
MortalBlade
OK no problem.
Looking forward to see you 2 soon. :D
Topic Starter
MortalBlade
So OBT is gonna be on monday january 6
I hope to see you guys soon,and lets have fun together ;)
Synchrostar
apparently we're going to join siren server

so if you're going to join hydra you're out of luck?
Professor Prinny
OBT is about to start soon so be prepared.
Leguna
so... which server are you guys? is it Siren as Synchrostar said?
Ciunek
I'm gonna try this and join Hydra becauseI hate you all my friend plays there.
Topic Starter
MortalBlade
Yes we play on siren.
And don't forget to give us your ign.
Moepat
Playing on Siren server.

IGN is Moepat.
Leguna
i'm in Siren too
IGN : Mifuyu :P
WindyExplorer
whats the game like from a player point of view ? i heard of it but idk if i wanted to download to try
Ciunek
From what I played so far (Bard/Wizard, lvl 46) it's pretty easy. Leveling past 40 kinda drags out, my friend said getting 50 was a true pain. Also, there's apparently no more proper leveling content past level50 so you're very limited. Aaaand playerbase is FULL of animu nicknames, I swear I saw 3 different Log Horizon guilds yesterday. Monsters in game kinda lack variety, many highlevel mobs are usually repaints of lowlevel ones, save for bosses, and most of them usually just use meele :( Also according to my friend, who did several dungeons yesterday, people don't know how to heal the party. That makes me question the age/quality of players a lot, because I had no troubles keeping everyone alive in lv45 dungeon with just two spells...

Oh yeah and if you want my IGN it's Katima(Hydra server tho).
Agnes
So I wasn't going insane; that was really an osu! guild I spotted.

I'm Meliin on the Siren Recommended server. Might join in, but at the same time, I might just duo-guildless with Shiirn lol
Leguna
ah, forgot to ask
what's the guild name?

Agnes wrote:

So I wasn't going insane; that was really an osu! guild I spotted.

I'm Meliin on the Siren Recommended server. Might join in, but at the same time, I might just duo-guildless with Shiirn lol

well, why don't you consider it again Agnes? the more the merrier, no? 8-)
Vmx
me, Forseen and nomen are also playing, same names, same server, if you can/want invite.
Topic Starter
MortalBlade
It would be nice to tell us when you guys are gonna be online.
That way it will be easier to invite you guys. ;)
And the guild name is 'osu' pretty simple isnt it?
Leguna

MortalBlade wrote:

It would be nice to tell us when you guys are gonna be online.
That way it will be easier to invite you guys. ;)
And the guild name is 'osu' pretty simple isnt it?
i though you gave different guild name :o. well, just joined "osu" guild this morning though
let's level up the guild then 8-)
Synchrostar
hit me up on irc or aura kingdom if you wanna join the guild, ign = Synchrostar
Fard
Can someome tell me whats about ping from europe? Is it playable?
Ciunek
I'm playing from Poland, totally playable. I'm on Hydra, though.
Patyfatycake
Im on chimera sadly :(
Topic Starter
MortalBlade
You can play in Europe perfectly,i myself am from the Netherlands.
Also you can join the guild by pressing 'g' then you can search for our guild.
You have to be lvl 10 to be able to join though.
Ciunek
This game has weird naming sense
Leguna

Ciunek wrote:

This game has weird naming sense
lol, double holy light
it seems someone in a rush there :lol:

btw, i'm out of town for 4 days, so i can't online looking for guild exp until then
Topic Starter
MortalBlade
Ah if only more people were active then we were already lvl 3 we only need 9 more contribution.
There are only 4 people with over 200 contribution,and they have almost 300 including me.
Jinxy
Jinxy's list of useful links
  1. Dailies at Lv50, and personal opinion on their priority - Don't have time to do everything today? Choose what's the most important to you.
  2. Daily timers - Guild Hall Eid times and Temple reset times.
  3. .bat file to set timezone to EST and start up the game for you - For certain timezones, the daily achievements get bugged because your timezone is telling the game to show tomorrow's achievements, which you can't actually do. Running this .bat file will make the game run on EST time, fixing the bugs. Also skips Aeria Ignite. Originally by Sltlelnino.
  4. Starting the game without Aeria Ignite - Skip the useless bloatware, and run the launcher directly.
  5. Rare Monsters and their key fragments - Each Rare Monster, when turned in, can each give 3 types of key fragments if you're lucky. Here's a list of which monster gives which fragment.
=====================================================================================

Previous post:

Jinxy wrote:

Is this open worldwide? No IP bans or any shit?
Ciunek
Seems so, my guild has people from Australia, Europe and Eastern Asia too.
Jinxy
Holy shit I'm fabulous when flying

Playing on Siren as a Sorcerer, IGN Hilos. No idea how to build him, though. I'm just spamming Cooldown Reduction since Sorcerer seems to be more supportive and "Mezzer"-ish. Are there any classes that can move while using skills? Might try those instead, I like movement.

Personal opinions: Pretty run-of-the-mill type MMO right now. WASD controls and the (limited) ability to move in battle is nice, after being used to stuff like GW2. Not sure if it's my connection, but jumping seems really delayed.

What do Loyalty points or whatever do? I just right click on a guy, listen to him talk crap for a bit, and bam 5 points.
Ciunek
You can buy stuff from shop (press I key) for loyalty points. Most of them not worth it, I recommend keeping the points until you have access to Eidolon Temple (or any other way to kill Eidolons, which are summons in this game) and buy+use Advanced Treasure Charm (or w/e it's called, +3 drops from next boss) for additional chance of dropping Gaia Key.
Synchrostar

Jinxy wrote:

Playing on Siren as a Sorcerer, IGN Hilos. No idea how to build him, though. I'm just spamming Cooldown Reduction since Sorcerer seems to be more supportive and "Mezzer"-ish. Are there any classes that can move while using skills? Might try those instead, I like movement.
you should put most of your points in crit, the sorcs' skills have a generally low cooldown so there's no need to stack cd. Most of your skills have a DoT as well, and they scale pretty well with crit. In case you're using your sub-class' skills a lot, you might want to put a few points into spd, otherwise try to stay around 10% cooldown for it'll proc the DoTs faster as well at 0.9s (which is the max rate at which it procs) instead of 1.0s
[Maid] NekoRyo
Yay so osu has a guild on Aura \:D/ i will join it~ my class is a grenadier currently lvl 29 atm
Jinxy
Wait, there are sub-classes? Well that makes my decisions twice as hard. Gotta read up while the servers are down I guess.

So do you only get certain skills from your sub or do you get everything, but with a higher CD?
Ciunek
You get every skill from your subclass (starting level40, final skill at lvl55) with higher CD. Also, some combinations of class+subclass (i.e. bard+sorcerer, bard+wizard) allow you to pick skills from the envoy's path, like Attack, Def or Evasion buffs.
Jinxy
Ok, I'll probably go Sorc/Bard then, for the bit more support. I hit Lv10, but I'll request to be in the guild tomorrow, getting pretty late here.

Also, is the flying ability a Serif (blond boy)-only ability or something? It's so much faster than riding and I'm confused as to why no one's using it, though I did notice everyone's using the pink girl as their Eidolon.
Professor Prinny
No Jinxy, Glide is available to all players when they hit lv 10 < Got corrected.
Also Guardian/Bard makes an awesome solo tank so it's a good class combo to try when they implement survival mode at a later date.
show more