forum

[Archived] osu! Windows 8.1 Mouse Bug

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
UrbanClown
Problem Details:

My mouse does some swings while moving it. I'm using Windows 8.1 and my mouse sensibility in-game is 2.5. If someone know a way to fix it I will be appreciated. Also my friends have the same problem but their OS are Windows 7.

Video or screenshot showing the problem:

osu! version: 20131216.26 (latest)
FrzR
Ayesha Altugle
SPOILER

UrbanClown wrote:

fixed that code for you
[youtube]Zm4uSBPKE64[/youtube]
Topic Starter
UrbanClown
The only problem is that Microsft doesn't apply to my computer, it fails when I try to run it.
Here is a screenshot showing the problem:

It says:
The update couldn't be applied to your computer.
iSpR1Te

UrbanClown wrote:

The only problem is that Microsft doesn't apply to my computer, it fails when I try to run it.

It says:
Have you tried switching your in-game sensitivity to 1.0x and seeing if that helps?
Topic Starter
UrbanClown

iSpR1Te wrote:

UrbanClown wrote:

It says:
Have you tried switching your in-game sensitivity to 1.0x and seeing if that helps?
Yeah, I've tried already, it works but then I can't play songs on Hard and Insane :/
iSpR1Te

UrbanClown wrote:

Yeah, I've tried already, it works but then I can't play songs on Hard and Insane
Well if you have the right mouse, you could't change the DPI on it to increase or sensitivity or go to start < control panel < hardware & sound < mouse < pointer options < select pointer speed and change it there while leaving the in-game sensitivity at 1.0x.