forum

My Mission

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Chippy
I have a mission guys, a dream, if you will.
I am trying to get a hug from all of the players from the top 50. This must be accomplished at all costs, even death.
All screencaps will be posted on my profile banner, and the names I have gotten will be listen here:

People Hugged: JAKACHAN, ShadowSoul

I need all the help I can get, if you have contact with any of these people, please have them pm me a hug as soon as possible. If you are in the top 50 and viewing this, hug me please, it is vital to my survival. Thank you.
kouzuki_karen
your mission should be getting into the habit of proof-reading things like your title and learning how to spell mission properly

ok thanks bye
Topic Starter
Chippy

mrdumpling64 wrote:

your mission should be getting into the habit of proof-reading things like your title and learning how to spell mission properly

ok thanks bye
Do you want a hug?
kouzuki_karen
actually... a hug would be nice but I'm not even in the top 50 for anything

*runs away and cries in the corner*
Topic Starter
Chippy

mrdumpling64 wrote:

actually... a hug would be nice but I'm not even in the top 50 for anything

*runs away and cries in the corner*
You're in the top 50 of my heart.
Weed
lol gl with that
kouzuki_karen
<3
Topic Starter
Chippy

bewaredrev wrote:

lol gl with that
mathexpert
Hope you succeed with your mission chippy, personally I'm on a mission myself to fuck the top 100 osu! players worldwide and I've already landed in jail 4 times and contracted at least 6 different STDs ;) wish me luck!
Ceph23

mathexpert wrote:

Hope you succeed with your mission chippy, personally I'm on a mission myself to fuck the top 100 osu! players worldwide and I've already landed in jail 4 times and contracted at least 6 different STDs ;) wish me luck!
Good luck.
Topic Starter
Chippy

mathexpert wrote:

That's pure dedication right there.
Shohei Ohtani
I used to be one of the top 50 CtB players in the USA
Topic Starter
Chippy

i can do this
Topic Starter
Chippy
this is happening
Topic Starter
Chippy
i have gotten 1/10 of the people
dkun
Use a userpage or something of the sort to document this rather than on a public forum.