show more
Topic Starter
Alarido

Sieg wrote:

hello there, going to do smth here soon
http://puu.sh/eJPlV/225aa8daef.mp3
offset 31475 bpm 80
apply this and we will be able to move map forward
there can be few timing jitters but just +-5ms so not a big deal, let me know if you find something wrong
oh and... you video is most likely will go unsync

Is it truth that every timing section is really 80, not the current ones (or their values divided by 2) ?

The whole thing became confused, so I'm afraid because it can take more two years to adjust it all...

...unless a macro or something could be do these... I would work something in newLisp or Lazarus (Free Pascal) or Jscript... but nothing seems to appear here...

Trying, even trying...
Sieg
well.. leave this up to me then, I'll handle for you
Topic Starter
Alarido

Sieg wrote:

well.. leave this up to me then, I'll handle for you

Sure ? ♥ ♥ ♥

If you want to do this in the Insane, I can replicate it for all other diffs (:
Sieg

Alarido wrote:

If you want to do this in the Insane, I can replicate it for all other diffs (:
http://puu.sh/eKTvh/272bc69735.osu
contact me if you unsure that you'll be able to do the same on your other diffs or have any additional questions
Topic Starter
Alarido
NOW READY ^^

Updated!

Thanks Sieg!
Timing changes are vital changes, sine qua non condition for every mapping. So kd'ed (only) the first post ~.~
Sieg
I'm going to recheck this on next week, would be great if you improve your hitsounds before, atm they sounds way too monotonically
Topic Starter
Alarido
Hisounds deleted and redone. Hope they look better this time, although I am (and still being) very weak on this aspect ><

LN: Hm... remembering Larto, I reminded someone mentioned him @ p/3653003 (two posts before my moddings). Tested and really it reminds me (or feels to me a bit alike) some Larto things from Rihanna - Disturbia (I tighly-and-deeply LOVE that craziest map!!!)
Sieg

Alarido wrote:

Hisounds deleted and redone. Hope they look better this time, although I am (and still being) very weak on this aspect ><
If you feel that you very weak in hitsounds ask somebody to help you out. You should. Really.
Topic Starter
Alarido
Title: Dexfrild's support in progress.
Description: Hitsound files changed and replaced (and raised volume of some of them on behalf of Kazuya suggest). Then, implanted in the Insane diff. Hitsounding will be implanted later (possibly tomorrow).
Recommendation for modders: wait until full update (probably until next sunday-tuesday).
DexFrild
Hi :)
Firstly, duplicate soft\normalsliderslide.waw and rename to Drumsliderslide. DO NOT forget, you have two custom drum samplesets.
Then duplicate soft-hitwhistle and rename to soft-slidertick

Set slidertick rate to 1 in Normal.
And I noticed a strange thing.. In Hard diff your break starts at 01:20:225 - I think you should use it for all diffs :3
And one more thing. It's up to you, I suggest you to mute final spinners.
!Download hitsounded diffs!

Write me if you have troubles.
Good Luck ;)
Topic Starter
Alarido
Thanks Dexfrild !!!

Mapset updated, hitsoundings fixed.
Sieg
[General]
  1. I don't recommend you to silence both spinnerspin and spinnerbonus
  2. Raise hs volume a bit 5-10% should be fine
  3. Video quality is so bad, you should get new one with better quality, I can do this if you need
[Easy]
  1. 01:40:475 (1,2) - fix DS here
[Normal]
  1. 02:35:600 (2) - is this snapped properly, because it seems like you missed strong beat 02:36:350 ()
[Freedom]
[Hard]
Topic Starter
Alarido

Sieg wrote:

[General]
  1. ► Removed both.
  2. I don't recommend you to silence both spinnerspin and spinnerbonus ► Excluded then silent 'spinnerspin.wav'.
  3. Raise hs volume a bit 5-10% should be fine ► Done.
  4. Video quality is so bad, you should get new one with better quality, I can do this if you need ► Because tried to reduce its size (it was 17 MB, reduced to 11 MB to get the total Beatmap size < 24 MB.
[Easy]
  1. 01:40:475 (1,2) - fix DS here ► Done.
[Normal]
  1. 02:35:600 (2) - is this snapped properly, because it seems like you missed strong beat 02:36:350 () ► Yes, it is. Then added a note for the missing beat.
[Freedom]
  1. ► Done.
[Hard]
  1. ► Done.
► If you can get a video of better quality, feel free to do.
► Everything else fixed.

Updated.

Att.
Sieg
huh, alight, keep your video if you want, it seems like there is only not-so-good versions around
Sonnyc
For all of your diffs:

03:53:975 - Having a hit sound here is not a good idea for me because the music is almost silenced down.

Normal:

02:37:475 (6) - Consider adding a new combo since things went a little too long.
03:01:100 (3) - Spacing could've been improved.
03:17:975 (2,3) - This symmetry spacing can definitely be improved.
03:27:725 (3,1) - Check spacing.
03:30:725 (3) - ^

Hard:

01:09:725 - Adding a note fits better. If your intention of 01:09:912 (6,7) were to follow the drums, then you should change 01:08:975 (4,5) to a rhythm to this to make the emphasis more effective.
01:20:225 - This is the only difficulty where the break starts here. Please make this setting consistent through all difficulties.

Good job you've done here in that patterns were interacting each other not only with symmetries, but also by 180 angle rotations.
Topic Starter
Alarido

Sonnyc wrote:

For all of your diffs:

03:53:975 - Having a hit sound here is not a good idea for me because the music is almost silenced down. ► There's really no added hitsound here. It sounds louder than it should be here due to custom 'soft-hitnormal.wav'.
(*) Solved by adding a green line with the regular (default) Soft sampleset and then lowered to 10%.

Normal:

02:37:475 (6) - Consider adding a new combo since things went a little too long. ► Done.
03:01:100 (3) - Spacing could've been improved. ► Done.
03:17:975 (2,3) - This symmetry spacing can definitely be improved. ► Fixed.
03:27:725 (3,1) - Check spacing. ► Fixed.
03:30:725 (3) - ^ ► Fixed too.

Hard:

01:09:725 - Adding a note fits better. If your intention of 01:09:912 (6,7) were to follow the drums, then you should change 01:08:975 (4,5) to a rhythm to this to make the emphasis more effective. ► Done. Feels good. Rearranged some notes too.
01:20:225 - This is the only difficulty where the break starts here. Please make this setting consistent through all difficulties. ► Done (readjusted in all diffs).

Good job you've done here in that patterns were interacting each other not only with symmetries, but also by 180 angle rotations.
Thanks Sonnyc :3

Updated.
Sonnyc
Heart.
Topic Starter
Alarido
:D Thanks ~.~

Thanks everyone :3
pkk
Congratulations Alarido! It's finally ranked :)
Meowcenaries
congratulations!
Eni
Aerials <3 :)
fabriciorby
BOA ALARIDO MAP BOM DA PORRA
PEGUEI #1 PRO BRASIL