forum

Kiriban!!! in Achievements [invalid]

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
schimdth
What Kiriban means?

Kiriban is a way of webmaster to thanks their visitor for continuous visit and support to the site this is been gauged
using webmaster counter

How do I join Kiriban?

Just by frequent visiting the site/playing

What are the normal counts uses in Kiriban?

Every number what the webmaster designated to be Kiriban
but to make it more fun and challenging some Kiriban numbers frequently use are like this

111111111 = all odds number
222222222 = all even number
100000000 = perfect hit number
12345678 = counting number ascending
987654321 = counting number descending

I hope this should also add in osu ranked plays this will make Osu more fun to play ;)
anonymous_old
Is this for map score? Total score? Total page views? Profile page views by others?

What?

You need to be clear on what those numbers represent.
Sleep Powder
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Topic Starter
schimdth
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
LuigiHann
[00:13] <LuigiHann> I suppose some kind of announcement of the specific person to get the round-numbered play would be cool
[00:13] <LuigiHann> like when osu hits the next millionth play, it could be announced and the person who played it would be named

It'd just be another banchobot announcement, nothing fancy
Jinxy
Maybe the starter means the 1st person to get such a ranked score, for example, tobebuta which currently has 7,777,777,777 ranked score, and earns some kind of achievement for that, which is reflected in the profile.
awp
anonymous_old

awp wrote:

First-come-only-served achievements will not bode well for a community, honestly. Denying someone the ability to attain an achievement is probably a bad thing.
Wasn't that mentioned in the mod lounge or something...

If it's for score, neh. These would be one-time things which you could easily miss (nay, many players have missed some of these already).
Topic Starter
schimdth
Kiriban must use in ranked plays not in osu score example
if the webmaster put the 37,900,000th ranked plays
to be kiriban the player who will land in that ranked plays
receive the Kiriban Achievement
peppy
Achievements are and will always be accessible to all players. There is no point having such rare achievements, as they are non-sensical and relatively useless.
Real1

peppy wrote:

all players
Borrowing thread...
Does this mean there won't be kudosu or number-of- ranked-maps achievements?
LuigiHann

Real1 wrote:

peppy wrote:

all players
Borrowing thread...
No, it does not mean that.
anonymous_old

Real1 wrote:

No, because those are achievable by anyone (with enough effort).

Achievements which can be 'lost forever' (and thus not obtainable anymore) (like getting a ranked score of 5'555'555'555 or being an osu! tournament winner) will not be implemented.
Derekku
An achievement for getting ranked points equal to or over a number (such as 1,234,567,890) would be okay, I guess. But only getting an achievement for hitting the number exactly wouldn't be fair (since it's obviously too easy to pass up).
CheeseWarlock
I guess a single achievement for "cool number of points in ranked score", encompassing different number types (xxx,xxx,xxx and x00,000,000, maybe?) and scalable (if you miss one, you can go for another) could work...