1. osu! forums
  2. osu!
  3. Gameplay & Rankings
  4. Tournaments
show more
posted
i can actively ref matches now, just shoot me a pm whenever i'm on.
posted
- [ U z z I ] - and Buny can now accept matches as referee's. Uzzi WAS a competitor but withdrew after one match, because I normally wouldn't accept other competitors this way he will not be able to referee matches with salvage in them. (Sorry yoshi_green but you had 10 matches, way too many to make an exception).
posted
Uhh, Suave sent me a reply.



Not sure about what to do
posted
Is This just an Osu! Standard tournament or will Taiko, Catch the Beat, and Osu! Mania eventually make an appearance?
posted
I believe you win by default kafaru since he can't be f'd with it and he wants a disqualification
posted

ShinseinaTenshi wrote:

I believe you win by default kafaru since he can't be f'd with it and he wants a disqualification
Oh, alright, thanks :D
posted

There wrote:

(Sorry yoshi_green but you had 10 matches, way too many to make an exception).
Yeah, it's fine

I sort of stopped following this after I got dq'd lol

good luck to everybody else~
posted

Kafaru wrote:

Uhh, Suave sent me a reply.



Not sure about what to do
You're in the clear.
posted

RatedNC17 wrote:

Is This just an Osu! Standard tournament or will Taiko, Catch the Beat, and Osu! Mania eventually make an appearance?
As it stands now, its a standard only tournament. I'm not against the other game modes, but standard has a larger player base and the format wouldn't fit the other modes. (Maybe mania, but still not enough players to hold a tournament this large.)
posted

There wrote:

Kafaru wrote:

Uhh, Suave sent me a reply.



Not sure about what to do
You're in the clear.
Does that mean, that I get a free chip?
posted
Since I quit this game, I'll donate my chips back to the pool.
posted
Nobody wants to play :<










I knew this chip round was a bad idea
posted

AmaiHachimitsu wrote:

Nobody wants to play :<
i might be up for one (not now tho). please go easy on me ):
posted
Would be better if there was a channel for this.
posted
I support
posted

Almost wrote:

Would be better if there was a channel for this.
I have requested this directly to peppy when I requested access to the spectator client.
Im also working on a matchmaking system that could potentially message players who are online. (Nothing put into code yet, still poking around the idea.)
posted
anyone wanna play a match? message me if I'm online, I'll happily play one
posted
dq me from the tourney
posted
I'm up for playing with anyone at any time if I'm online. Send me a message if you want to play.
posted

Draxuss wrote:

I'm up for playing with anyone at any time if I'm online. Send me a message if you want to play.
For those of you looking for a match I will be creating a matchmaking system on the website.

IMPORTANT
If you would like to manage your chips via the website I will need to verify your osu user account (and there is no auth method available from peppy at this time) so I will need to send you a PM with a temporary password via osu. If you would like a password and access to the members panel please send me a PM and I will send your temporary password back when the page is fully functional.

New URL:

http://www.osuic.com
show more
Please sign in to reply.