posted
Total Posts
show more
FabulousCupcake

Kyon wrote:

s4nji wrote:

It's been over 1 week in "Retention" :(
Haven't received the item or anything regarding the tablet... :|
Retention means they're holding it at the post office because of a failed delivery.

Phone them up with your tracking number.
Yes, I have received the tablet, check my post above :D
alexho225
Um....peppy
You said that you will sell 200 more tablet almost a month ago
But until now....
FabulousCupcake

alexho225 wrote:

Um....peppy
But until now....
Afaik, there were 2 batches of ±200 tablets, I guess the one you said he promised is the current one you can see in the tablet order page, which has sold out. :?
alexho225
I know there has been a few time he add 200 more tablet
But I'm pretty sure that the latest one has not started selling until now
ErunamoJAZZ

alexho225 wrote:

Um....peppy
But until now....
pls... read to peppy: https://twitter.com/pepppppy/status/437679696637992960
[ Stellar ]

ErunamoJAZZ wrote:

alexho225 wrote:

Um....peppy
But until now....
So glad I got mine before stock ran out =.=
alexho225

ErunamoJAZZ wrote:

alexho225 wrote:

Um....peppy
But until now....
Thx for replying me
I didn't notice that as i dont have a twitter account :(
alexho225
Well....
Peppy has finally update already
But it is only available to japanese....sad
Hope next batch will be available for hk
Yukiteru Amano
I hope more tablets will be available soon! I really want one ;S
_darkcrox_

Yukiteru Amano wrote:

I hope more tablets will be available soon! I really want one ;S
Me too ;-;
finally right now I have enough money to buy Osu!Tablet :c
Myrmeleo
The tablet is nice~!

One question though, since Osu! has support with the tablet, will the same thing happen with a huion H420 since they are almost the same thing?
peppy
yes
Synchrostar

Izzypookins wrote:

Synchrostar wrote:

welp driver wont install properly if you have wacom drivers on your pc at the same time lel, took me about 2h to figure that out.

does any1 know where the settings file is located?
Just wanted to say that this must not be a problem for everyone because it worked fine for me.

I literally had my Bamboo and the osu! tablet running at the same time with no problems.
sure they can run at the same time, but with my wacom drivers installed the huion one gets removed so i cant adjust the area of my h420
Izzypookins

Synchrostar wrote:

Izzypookins wrote:

Just wanted to say that this must not be a problem for everyone because it worked fine for me.

I literally had my Bamboo and the osu! tablet running at the same time with no problems.
sure they can run at the same time, but with my wacom drivers installed the huion one gets removed so i cant adjust the area of my h420
That doesn't make sense. The drivers for the wacom tablet and the huion tablet are two different drivers. They both use a different utility to configure the tablet, and both of them are in the control panel.

Installing wacom drivers will not remove the huion drivers and vice versa.
Izzypookins
I've seen pictures of people with osu! tablets that have some kind of protective film over them. Where are you guys getting that from? I scratched the top of my Bamboo and it really bugs me (I don't hover). I wanted to get another osu! tablet for myself when they come back in stock and want to protect this one.
peppy
The osu! tablet supports raw input without any drivers. You can set the region by adjusting your in-game sensitivity.
Oinari-sama

Izzypookins wrote:

I've seen pictures of people with osu! tablets that have some kind of protective film over them. Where are you guys getting that from? I scratched the top of my Bamboo and it really bugs me (I don't hover). I wanted to get another osu! tablet for myself when they come back in stock and want to protect this one.
I bought those cheap screen protectors for large phones (eg Samsung i9500) on eBay. It works quite well on osu tablets.
Espionage724
osu!tablet/Huion H420 (probably other Huion tablets also) can work fine under Linux upon installing the driver found here: https://github.com/DIGImend/huion-driver

According to my earlier feedback, it would seem the tablet "can" work fine as-is without the driver, but I wasn't able to reproduce such results. The problem is, is that the tablet ended up being mapped to a small section at the top-left of my screen, on two different computers, with two different distros (openSUSE 13.1, Xubuntu 13.10, and Xubuntu 14.04).
ErunamoJAZZ

Espionage724 wrote:

osu!tablet/Huion H420 (probably other Huion tablets also) can work fine under Linux upon installing the driver found here: https://github.com/DIGImend/huion-driver

According to my earlier feedback, it would seem the tablet "can" work fine as-is without the driver, but I wasn't able to reproduce such results. The problem is, is that the tablet ended up being mapped to a small section at the top-left of my screen, on two different computers, with two different distros (openSUSE 13.1, Xubuntu 13.10, and Xubuntu 14.04).
Very thx Espionage, this was very helpful :)
Myrmeleo
After 4 months of tablet usage, the cursor seems to start screwing with me. I would be touching the pen onto the tablet, and the cursor would skip, or sometimes not even move. It is really noticeable in spinners and sliders.

Is this a regular problem? Or is it just my tablet specifically?
show more