forum

osu!tablet feedback

posted
Total Posts
show more
Kenny H_old
aww man, its lunar new year here now. All store and service are close until 7th feb :( :( :( :(
im waiting it arrive everyday :D :D :D
you guys so lucky :oops: :oops:

BTW, HAPPY LUNAR NEW YEAR \(^o^)/
MaFiaJayShow
Winxp 32bit is work!! :)
Spyrunite
meanwhile mine hasn't even been shipped yet :(
Ruhe
I want osu!tablet so bad ;-; pls make it available for non-supporters too.
Frostmourne

MaFiaJayShow wrote:

omg you got it!?
Shipping in Bangkok is so busy and much slower than Hatyai ;_;
Starz0r
Illinois has so much snow right now. It is delaying my package arrival date ;_;
thelewa
Bummer. I canceled my pre-order because I thought I wouldn't be able to afford it what with me upgrading my computer but then it turns out that I can afford it and it's too late ,_,
tikkari
hmm that driver cd dont work on w7 with me.
i did plug the cd in but nothing happens after that. have waited over 30min.
should i just try without cd or drivers?

edit: nvm got it work after removing usb from my computer (not what i got from osu!tablet)
SkylXTumn

thelewa wrote:

Bummer. I canceled my pre-order because I thought I wouldn't be able to afford it what with me upgrading my computer but then it turns out that I can afford it and it's too late ,_,
Peppy said tomorrow orders will be opened for 100-200 tablets? I hope so! ^.^ Can't wait to order!
MarioBound
Someone smuggle it to Singapore!
stal
Am preparing to smuggle it over. *-*
Koori
Yup there is 2 person. Me (Koori) and my bro (YaLeNe) ;)

30usd + 11usd shipping to Singapore. Both arrive the same time. Very efficient delivery! Right before lunar new year.
HipzER
Do we pay the osu!tablet on paypal and hand-to-hand with the courier the shipps or both of them on paypal?
Koori
PayPal!
Turboapina
Yeah, well, just got mine today and looks like it's not working at all.

The driver CD didn't work (installed the drivers from the site though)
When I plug the tablet in, LED wont start blinking and the tablet wont work.

And yes, I tried steps of the ''question 5'' from the owners manual and it was no help.

What now?
feffe
Did he send it to people near the warehouse first or go down the list from 1 to 500? I was at around 67 and still haven't gotten a mail about the shipping details.
Kagamin3-chan

Turboapina wrote:

Yeah, well, just got mine today and looks like it's not working at all.

The driver CD didn't work (installed the drivers from the site though)
When I plug the tablet in, LED wont start blinking and the tablet wont work.

And yes, I tried steps of the ''question 5'' from the owners manual and it was no help.

What now?
Which OS are you using? If it's XP or newer, plug in the tablet without the driver installed.
If it's not working, the pen's battery is to weak, or theres something wrong with the USB port, or the OS, or the tablet is dead.

Hadn't any problems on Win7
Marcin

Serloks wrote:

Did he send it to people near the warehouse first or go down the list from 1 to 500? I was at around 67 and still haven't gotten a mail about the shipping details.
Tablets were send out depending on when you paid. First 100 pays were send out last monday.
feffe

Marcin wrote:

Serloks wrote:

Tablets were send out depending on when you paid. First 100 pays were send out last monday.
Does that mean I should be worried about the fact that I haven't gotten the mail yet?
AoOni
Got mine yesterday and everything works perfectly fine :D
Turboapina

G4R4Su wrote:

Which OS are you using? If it's XP or newer, plug in the tablet without the driver installed.
If it's not working, the pen's battery is to weak, or theres something wrong with the USB port, or the OS, or the tablet is dead.

Hadn't any problems on Win7
Got Win7 64-bit. When plugged in, doesn't work. Tried with new battery, doesn't work. Tried in all of my USB ports and doesn't work in any of them as my old bamboo does.
AoOni
Got mine yesterday and everything works perfectly fine :D
And here is the video of me unboxing the osu! tablet
MaFiaJayShow

Frostmourne wrote:

MaFiaJayShow wrote:

omg you got it!?
Shipping in Bangkok is so busy and much slower than Hatyai ;_;
haha. EMS JAPAN+Thailand is very Fast!!.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QdMaGL6xfSE
Arnold0
How fast is the shipping to Europe ?

(This will be the time for me to test tablet gameplay ^^)
Kagamin3-chan

Arnold0 wrote:

How fast is the shipping to Europe?
Got mine after 3 days over the weekend but was one of the lucky x-mas guys.
It's really fast if it's send out.
Arnold0
I just bought it today so the longest wait will be probably from peppy ^^
AoOni
Here is a video of me using the Osu! tablet :D
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lTzJ81rPBJE
NullZero
Probably been done already, but here is the osu tablet next to my Wacom Bamboo CTH-470k-EN:
http://i.imgur.com/wugra0C.jpg
CXu
MillhioreF
Rip, my tablet arrived half an hour ago but it got sent back to the post office because nobody was home to sign for it. Will edit post with feedback once I pick it up or get it redelivered.
mockingod

Serloks wrote:

Does that mean I should be worried about the fact that I haven't gotten the mail yet?
I didn't get an email about it either, but I could pay just by going to http://osu.ppy.sh/p/tablet and scrolling down to the bottom. I received my tablet yesterday.
peppy

Serloks wrote:

Sent it to people who paid in time (earliest). Next batch going out this week, including yours.

Glad to see everyone is enjoying their tablet. Note that there is an osu! sticker in the first 200 envelopes, so make sure to grab that before throwing it out.
Blueprint

G4R4Su wrote:

Arnold0 wrote:

How fast is the shipping to Europe?
Got mine after 3 days over the weekend but was one of the lucky x-mas guys.
It's really fast if it's send out.
Hope I get mine Monday also ordered 1 about an hour ago
CXu

peppy wrote:

Glad to see everyone is enjoying their tablet. Note that there is an osu! sticker in the first 200 envelopes, so make sure to grab that before throwing it out.
Oh good thing I didn't throw it yet. Didn't see it at first.
Izzypookins

peppy wrote:

I saw this circle thing fall out on the floor when I opened mine and thought "wtf was that". I was pleasantly surprised!
Starz0r
For some odd reason the tablet does not work, I've installed the drivers and everything but I don't have settings or anything.
peppy

Starz0r wrote:

For some odd reason the tablet does not work, I've installed the drivers and everything but I don't have settings or anything.
It generally does not need drivers installed. Make sure you put the battery in and have turned the pen on.
Nisekoi
is it possible to upload the tablet drivers online? I play osu on a laptop but it doesn't have a CD-ROM
Starz0r

peppy wrote:

Starz0r wrote:

It generally does not need drivers installed. Make sure you put the battery in and have turned the pen on.
How do I get to the settings though and change it to my other monitor?

EDIT: I've tried pressing the button and turning it on (battery is in), but it doesn't seem to receive input.
Cheap Love

sudokia wrote:

is it possible to upload the tablet drivers online? I play osu on a laptop but it doesn't have a CD-ROM
check this link out!

http://www.huion-tablet.com/download/
show more