Yuno Gasai Skin

posted
Total Posts
30
show more
Topic Starter
Reyshka

Marinska wrote:

please Re - upload .. the link has been Error
http://www.mediafire.com/download/fwv5pp44wa5j3e2/Yuno%20Gasai%20skin.rar
The link still work :D
MrBakpao
wow cute skin for yuno gasai~ try to make full of mirai nikki skin ok (y)
Topic Starter
Reyshka

malvin98 wrote:

wow cute skin for yuno gasai~ try to make full of mirai nikki skin ok (y)
Thank you :)
marumarinuki
Im sorry, but i'm a bit noob in this. Can u please explain me how do i put this skin on osu? Cuz it's in .rar, so i don't know how to uploaded it D;
(Im so noob lol)
(Sorry D:)
- Milhofo -

marumarinuki wrote:

Im sorry, but i'm a bit noob in this. Can u please explain me how do i put this skin on osu? Cuz it's in .rar, so i don't know how to uploaded it D;
(Im so noob lol)
(Sorry D:)
Put the folder located in the rar into your "Skins" folder on your osu game directory. Normally 'Drive:\Programs\osu!\Skins'
samves
Why the hell does every skin have to be .rar why cant you just make it .osk omfg
Nic
I can't download! Both links don't work for me... Man... I really wanted the skin ><"
ATAUS
Pannari
Please credit the original authors for elements you did not make.

(Ex. Cursor, rank images)
Aryssiel
Hi o/ i just passed and wanted to see your skin, it's cute (? But, can yiu change the fruits for circles? In ctb, amm circles whit yuno faces (? And just that. Oh and the x300 maybe you can change to 300 transparent. (Poor english)
Erumma
Osu! do not read rar :s
Xanxus_Nyan
How to open it in game? I put them in skins, but i don't now how to change skins.
Asakura Yuuto
I want more this cursor , but diffrent color :"<
kyraleon19

Reyshka wrote:

My first skin, I also accept criticism and suggestions
because I was newcomer
hope you like it :)

download here :
http://www.mediafire.com/download/303045tsffgrki8/Yuno%20Gasai.rar
or try this : http://www.mediafire.com/download/fwv5pp44wa5j3e2/Yuno%20Gasai%20skin.rar








kyraleon19

Reyshka wrote:

My first skin, I also accept criticism and suggestions
because I was newcomer
hope you like it :)

download here :
http://www.mediafire.com/download/303045tsffgrki8/Yuno%20Gasai.rar
or try this : http://www.mediafire.com/download/fwv5pp44wa5j3e2/Yuno%20Gasai%20skin.rar








kyraleon19

kyraleon19 wrote:

Reyshka wrote:

My first skin, I also accept criticism and suggestions
because I was newcomer
hope you like it :)

download here :
http://www.mediafire.com/download/303045tsffgrki8/Yuno%20Gasai.rar
or try this : http://www.mediafire.com/download/fwv5pp44wa5j3e2/Yuno%20Gasai%20skin.rar








kyraleon19

Indeed wrote:

I really like the skin, the only thing I would change is the cursor but that's just my preference. Good job!
kyraleon19

kyraleon19 wrote:

Reyshka wrote:

My first skin, I also accept criticism and suggestions
because I was newcomer
hope you like it :)

download here :
http://www.mediafire.com/download/303045tsffgrki8/Yuno%20Gasai.rar
or try this : http://www.mediafire.com/download/fwv5pp44wa5j3e2/Yuno%20Gasai%20skin.rar








SabriPaez2005
Using!
Eve Lunatique

samves wrote:

Why the hell does every skin have to be .rar why cant you just make it .osk omfg
Please sign in to reply.

New reply