forum

Is it possible to make osu keyboard?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
WangZi
Like many of you out there, I am not rich and do not wish to spend tons of money for a mechanical keyboard but want the benefits of one, for osu.
Is it possible to make a keyboard with only 2 keys, for osu? COULD THIS BE THE NEXT BIG THING????
Birdy

If you need an over $100 keyboard to begin with, you are already taking gaming too seriously.
thelewa
yes, it is possible to make a keyboard with only 2 keys

a lot of people have done it by themselves
chanhien

thelewa wrote:

yes, it is possible to make a keyboard with only 2 keys

a lot of people have done it by themselves
I agree,look on geekhacks and deskthority.There are tons of modders there,and it's not really big,if people can pay for a tablet then they can easily pay for a mechanical keyboard.Why don't you look for mechanical numpad?
silmarilen
there are actually small keyboards out there with only a couple of keys, i dont know what they are called but google is your friend.
kouzuki_karen

silmarilen wrote:

there are actually small keyboards out there with only a couple of keys, i dont know what they are called but google is your friend.
"Gaming keypads" is the phrase you're looking for, man.

Buy one of these, paint the osu! logo on it and ta-da, your very own "osu keyboard". Or should I say, keypad.
skibblesx
This is my favorite thread on this entire website
Oinari-sama
- Marco -

Static Noise Bird wrote:

If you need an over $100 keyboard to begin with, you are already taking gaming too seriously.
EineKrone

Oinari-sama wrote:

ALPS switch mech numpad
Nice fox-sama.
Maybe if it was smaller(2manykeys), and had options for the switch(not like i know the difference :P , but that's the feel of the keyboard, i know it would be something important for an "osu! keyboard/keypad!").

Anyways, considering i play on a laptop this would surely help, before my keys start falling apart >.<
MarioBound
Just check the osu! Facebook page. There is a post on it somewhere over the rainbow.
Yellowpalmtree

MarioBound wrote:

Just check the osu! Facebook page. There is a post on it somewhere over the rainbow.
I went and checked and I found this: https://scontent-b-sea.xx.fbcdn.net/hph ... 8275_n.jpg
WindyExplorer
there are honestly some mechanical keyboard that are decent price. if peppy was to make one it would be easy like 50 or 60 bucks + shipping.
CM has some cheap keyboard and they are very good