forum

Right Hand Shaking

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Flat_Stanley
Hi, so recently I've been trying to beat Red Goose [Another] and I've beaten it once but I'd like to beat it again. I can't seem to get past one part because everytime I get to it, the notes are more spread apart and my right hand (pen hand) shakes. Is there anything I can do to prevent this?
NoYzE
my pen had was shaking at the beginning, because my tablet area was set up too small for me.
More than that it may be a thing of muscles, so taking a break and/or just train your muscles over time will strengthen them and the shaking will eventually disappear.
winber1
strength
Almost
If you are shaking because of nerves then you can't do anything about it but if not, playing more is the only way.
Rewben2

NoYzE wrote:

my pen had was shaking at the beginning, because my tablet area was set up too small for me.
Had this exact same problem, expand your tablet area.
Yano
Play moar and expand Tablet Area except you can't like me :?

Have atm. the same Problem on AR10-AR11 Maps ^^ or on CS7-10 Maps :D

So if you can't expand is practice the only way
PUG_old_1
hold it with your left hand ;)
PlasticSmoothie
How long have you had your tablet?

I've seen a lot of people who recently switched to tablet suffer from 'shaky hand syndrome' when they start out, partly because they play on a very small area and partly because.. I don't exactly know.
Get used to a bigger area where a shaky hand won't matter as much (In general, it's advised to play on an as big area as possible) and play more, eventually you'll learn to stabilize your hand.

In case it's just because you get nervous... Not much you can do there, everyone experiences that from time to time. Play something else and come back to it later.
Illus
Well, my hand is pretty shaky, too, when I play, but I don't feel that it's hindering me. Is there a problem with being kinda shaky, but still getting to every note? I don't feel like I wanna use full tablet just because "it looks more pro" or something like that.

Even though, I'll still try full area someday since most people say that it's better, but the first time I had my tablet I was incredibly uncomfortable with it.

From my personal experience there's not really a problem with being shaky.
Joeyboii
-Bump-

I use a mouse and recently I have been completely unable to play osu, my hand has been shaking when moving to a note and I can't control it, as far as I know I think that it is based on nerves, this has never happened to me before and I'm seeking advice on how to relax myself, I have tried various breathing techniques, peeing etc, shaking my hands before playing a song and trying to play one song then take a break and repeating this. None of these songs are really working, I'd really love someone to help me out I think that it is quite serious as it is affecting me being on a computer in general. thanks, peace.
LimePixel

Joeyboii wrote:

-Bump-

I use a mouse and recently I have been completely unable to play osu, my hand has been shaking when moving to a note and I can't control it, as far as I know I think that it is based on nerves, this has never happened to me before and I'm seeking advice on how to relax myself, I have tried various breathing techniques, peeing etc, shaking my hands before playing a song and trying to play one song then take a break and repeating this. None of these songs are really working, I'd really love someone to help me out I think that it is quite serious as it is affecting me being on a computer in general. thanks, peace.
Same here :/ I can't get to far notes and my hand keeps freaking out when i play osu! But when i stop it's perfectly calm
Yuudachi-kun
Please do not necropost.
Gumpy