I gave you kudosu since I thought the same, but I asked to a BAT and seems like I can't move this to Pending, since it's one difficulty only, sorry.
Fixed almost everything, btw. Thanks Asphyxia. :3
Fixed almost everything, btw. Thanks Asphyxia. :3
04:55:934 (3) - This isn't symmetric ): Use ctrl+h to check on thathttp://puu.sh/6Buuy.jpg I think it's good, but let me see what I can do lol.
- 00:22:934 (2,3,4) - The spacing here seems to be inconsistent, try to make it consistent.
- 00:44:791 (6,1,2) - Same as above.
- 01:22:505 (1,2,3,1,2,3,4,1) - It would be nice if you could make the same clap sounds with green lines like the rest of this part.
- 02:47:362 (8,1) - The small curve on these sliders doesn't make much sense, make them straight instead.
- 02:51:648 (1) - Add a finish at the begin of this slider to emphasize with the music.
- 02:52:720 (2,3) - Once again, spacing inconsistency here.
- 02:58:505 (1) - Add a finish at the begin of this slider to emphasize with the music.
- 03:04:505 (5,6) - Spacing is wrong here, fix it properly with distance snap.
- 03:05:362 (1) - Finish on start once again, please fix the rest like this, won't mention them anymore.
- 03:47:362 (5) - This note here feels out of place, I'd simply remove it.
- 04:00:220 (1) ~ 04:16:934 (2) - This whole part is missing hitsounds, add some whistles please.
- 04:14:362 (3,4,5,6,7,8) - Spacing feels too large here compared to the rest.
- 04:46:934 (2) - I would CTRL+G this slider, flows better with the next one imo.
- 05:09:220 (2) - Add a clap at the beginning of this slider, it seems like you forgot it.
- 05:52:505 (4) - Same here for this slider end.
- 06:04:291 (6,7) - Really bad and confusing anti-jump, please move (7) and the rest somewhere else.
- 06:15:005 (1) ~ 06:41:362 (1) - This whole part is missing hitsounds once again, add some whistles please.
- 06:27:220 (6) - Add a new combo here due to the new stanza and music change.
- 06:27:648 (7,8) - Spacing feels too close here, move them farther.
- 06:41:470 (1) - I'd suggest to lower the volume of this spinner slowly, to give a nicer effect for the end.
Not bad actually but it still needs much more work actually.
05:26:791 (1,2,3,4,5,6) -
05:54:220 (1,2,3,4,5,6) -
06:08:362 (2,3,4,5,6) -
06:10:505 (1,2,3,4,5,6) -
02:35:362 (1,2,3,4,5,6) -
03:02:791 (1,2,3,4,5,6) -
03:16:505 (1,2,3,4,5,6,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8) -
This kind of pattern is too much used on this map.
Please try to change some of them.... like
http://osu.ppy.sh/ss/1358162 It's intentional, I mean, I don't see any problem here. :3
06:34:291 (6) - New combo on here please Okay~
27:006 -> 27:005
1:24:221 -> 1:24:220
1:24:863 -> 1:24:862
1:25:935 -> 1:25:934
2:24:221 -> 2:24:220 o3o?
Nice rip-off of Andrea's map o.o No, seriously now. The map is pretty good. But in my opinion, it's unoriginal. It's obvious, that you copied Andrea's hitsounds, most of Andrea's patterns and even the combo colours and the whole atmosphere of the map are almost the same. Copying other's styles is not a bad thing, but not if the one you are coying made a map of the same song.There are other styles that are not original, but it doesn't mean that styles are copied. I usually use symmetry but I don't copy anything. (I'm not the only one who does it)
Please, for your future mapping, don't use the mapset of somebody else as your base. You can use the timing, the bg, that's common... Maybe even the hitsounds. But then, you should map it in a different style. This reminds me too much of Andrea's map, and of course, his one is much better.Well, think about it, it could be worse if I would use Andrea's BG for example. That's why I've decided another BG. And I used his mp3 then the offset is the same.
00:25:077 (3) - That slider might look better if it was less curved. Yep, you're right.Thanks for your mod. ^^
00:27:648 (1,2,3,4,5) - The transition between these sliders would look better if you used a curve or something symmetrical. Or at least fix the spacings, because the beginning looks kind of sloppy o3o I think there isn't any problem with that.
00:39:220 (4,1) - Those sliders don't fit together very well. Consider using a curved slider instead of (1), because it would fit better to (4) Thanks. :3
01:01:505 (4) - Lower spacing doesn't fit. Fix spacing Oops, only a mistake while mapping. Fixed. ><
02:12:220 (1) - Maybe blanket the slider end? Any change, it's good in this way.
02:31:934 (3,4,5,6,1) - The stream between these sliders looks pretty sloppy. A axis-parallel stream doesn't fit here, because it bites with the sliders curves. Okay, I tried to do something different. ><
02:34:934 (13) - Copy-paste (12), y-flip and space it. Would look better Yay.
02:37:077 (5) - Everything in your map uses axis-parallel spacing, why doesn't this? Okay.
02:42:005 (2) - Use y-flipped (1) o3o? (2) is same slider as (1), it's symmetrical, it's already flipped (?)
03:13:934 (1,2,3) - Please blanket or atleast move in the middle Good in my way~
Well, I don't like the look of most phrases where you used many circles in a row. For those, try to use exact the spacing, because it doesn't look proffesional elsewise. Also, some symmetric sliders were not very symmetric as they supposed to be, but that's probably minor. o3o
My main concern was everything was DS. Maybe its correct and all, but it makes the map rather boring, especially for 6 minutes long. I would probably recommend you add some jumps that you feel fitting, normally I like downbeat jumps such as 02:31:077 (1) - 02:37:934 (1) - 04:17:362 (1) - 05:36:220 (1) - etc. Strong beat might feel better for jump.I don't really agree, I prefer to do jumps at slow parts (that's what I did indeed).