thanks for the mod!!!
Gray Veyron wrote:Hello! via PM~ Sorry for the delay.
maybesee... potential... ~[> General <]
- - There's this kiai times unsnapped on the first two standard diffs, you might wanna check that? fixed
- - Very good! looks really fine.
[> ffstar's Normal <]
- 00:25:725 (4,2) - Might not be overlap, or might be? Then... split a little. I think it isn't necessary, quite tricky to change that
- 00:38:211 (3) - O the reverse arrow, it doesn't sound fitting here imo. So i suggest replacing to clap instead. changed
- 00:52:319 (2,5) - Same as 00:25:725 (4,2) - same, it's actually readable ><
- - I feel that the start of kiai here is likely too early, it's better you start it on 00:56:859 - because i thought kiai time should be on downbeat, but oh well maybe have some different cases, fixed
- 01:04:806 (3,4) - You might wanna do a double blanket here, or just curve them as the same sliding position. not sure what you mean but i think this pattern is ok
- - Looks fine, but some slider points placement is quite weird. But i still found it nice. ikr, i feel weird too but this song rhythm is too weird, quite hard to map ><
Very good STD diffs! Get me back when you're done, so i can circle this \8D/
sorry for the delay ><
gogogo good luck R801