forum

[Archived] Mouse Spazz

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
TheDuPe_old
Problem Details: I can't do circles with the mouse without it jumping around, it is becoming to the point of irritation. It happens everywhere in the game. It just jumps and skips. What do I do about this. (putting the sensitivity to less than one isn't my ideal solution).

Video or screenshot showing the problem:

osu! version: 20131216.26 (latest)
Rorona
If you're running Windows 8.1, please use this link.
Topic Starter
TheDuPe_old
None of the updates are compatible to my computer and I even did the whole step by step thing in the middle but it still won't work.
iSpR1Te

TheDuPe wrote:

None of the updates are compatible to my computer and I even did the whole step by step thing in the middle but it still won't work.
Have you tried just changing your in-game sensitivity to 1.0x yet and see if that helps?
Topic Starter
TheDuPe_old
Have you tried just changing your in-game sensitivity to 1.0x yet and see if that helps?[/quote]

yes but 1 sensitivity is too slow for me and yea it works at 1.0.
iSpR1Te
yes but 1 sensitivity is too slow for me and yea it works at 1.0.
Well if you have the right mouse, you could't change the DPI on it to increase or sensitivity or go to start < control panel < hardware & sound < mouse < pointer options < select pointer speed and change it there while leaving the in-game sensitivity at 1.0x.
Topic Starter
TheDuPe_old
It worked, thanks for your help :)
Topic Starter
TheDuPe_old
WAIT BUT THERE IS ANOTHER PROBLEM :!:
Topic Starter
TheDuPe_old
It feels very dense while playing with the new settings, it doesn't create that flow. sometimes it stops short or varies in sensitivity from regular speed to slow mo. is there anyway to fix this?
iSpR1Te

TheDuPe wrote:

It feels very dense while playing with the new settings, it doesn't create that flow. sometimes it stops short or varies in sensitivity from regular speed to slow mo. is there anyway to fix this?
Sounds like you are talking about mouse acceleration.(I think) Go to start < control panel < hardware & sound < mouse < pointer options again, and turn off Enhanced pointer precision. See of that helps.
Topic Starter
TheDuPe_old
It's good thanks again :!: :)