Happy Tree Friends Skin :D

posted
Total Posts
17
Topic Starter
Jai Heart
Hey everyone, I've been making a new Happy Tree Friends Skin for weeks, and its not done yet, but I can show you some pics of it. Here are some.






I'm to lazy to give a download of the unfinished version. So bye.

People who helped:
x3ns0r


EDIT: Okay, so people have been telling me how the spinner sucks ass (and I agree) so I changed it to the HTF Break logo. And everyone's been saying Lumpy shouldn't be the CtB character, so I'll change it soon. It may be Lumpy again but it'll look better. I agree with Jaz, I'll change the number when I get the right pics, so most things will be changed soon guys.
kideddie1501
There's a lot of unskinned parts but the spinner looks really half-asses.
SuzumiyaKyon
I'm sorry, but it really just looks like you just threw the same three characters all over the place ON TOP of the template. A good place to start would be the countdown. Try editing off the white edges of doom, and simply use the characters with some nicely edited font on top of them (or impaling them!). Also, search through the episodes and try to find sound effects for the countdowns and such. Also, as a suggestion for the spinner, you could use blood splatters for the gauge a la SiRiRu's skins. If you've yet to try any of them, some of them are highly worth the use. All of their gauges are images (Like leaves in the Code Geass skin) rather than stacking bars. And perhaps you could turn the spinner into a tire running over someone's head? And the sound effect could be screaming. Similar to Utena's Bleach skin (also worth the use, despite a few unfinished elements). I'm sorry I'm throwing all of this at once, and I probably sound like a real prick in doing so, but I really like this series and I want a skin based on it to be as best as it can possibly be.
Pokebis
Here's a better idea. Just stop. Forget this skin existed. Move on with life. Come to the realization Happy Tree Friends is stupid garbage being recycled in a mock form of entertainment that you are somehow brainwashed to enjoy. Snap out of it, it's the same shit every episode and it was never funny or interesting to begin with. And mutilating cute animated things was never new to begin with.
PokuMii

Pokebis wrote:

Here's a better idea. Just stop. Forget this skin existed. Move on with life. Come to the realization Happy Tree Friends is stupid garbage being recycled in a mock form of entertainment that you are somehow brainwashed to enjoy. Snap out of it, it's the same shit every episode and it was never funny or interesting to begin with. And mutilating cute animated things was never new to begin with.
I think you were expressing your hate for the show than your opinion on the skin lol! :D

Anywayz, Jaiman. This skin doesnt look like it can be worthy of being an OFFICIAL skin. I am a HTF fan myself and i KNOW there are some fans of the series here on Osu but your gonna have to take time on this instead of throwing things everywhere. The CtB thing with Lumpy doesn't really fit. With regular Osu CtB, you see the characters HOLDING the plate. It be nice if you can draw a pic or find a pic that can fit in with it. You also should change the numbers to a cutsy kind of font and like what SuzumiyaKyon said, you can use Blood splats with those combo things like 300, 100, and 50. In my opinion, your gonna have to look how most skins are done by looking in your Osu folders and get a few ideas.

I have to agree with kideddie1501, the spinner doesn't even look that good. :/ Normally, most skins with a spinner either has a custom-made spinner (Like the Lucky Star skin) or a edited spinner (Same thing but with pictures like those beatmaps). You should take time with this because i know doing a skin isn't like doing a Beatmap on Osu. Doing skins probably take months or better yet, a year to be done until its an official skin.
abalee
IMO as a skin, it should have more customize element, not juse paste some HTF charactors on it.

but as a skin object, i don't like it very much. D: maybe coz we have different preferences.
ZeroEightOne
I'm waiting for download link.
Mecha Shadow
This is really disgusting. Please work on something less inappropriate.
Haseo

Mecha Shadow wrote:

This is really disgusting. Please work on something less inappropriate, like Ecchi.
Low
necropost
laport

0814587134 wrote:

I'm waiting for download link.
Metalex123
its soooooo long. i want the Happy Tree Friends skin please
daft-gril

Jaiman1998 wrote:

Hey everyone, I've been making a new Happy Tree Friends Skin for weeks, and its not done yet, but I can show you some pics of it. Here are some.






I'm to lazy to give a download of the unfinished version. So bye.

People who helped:
x3ns0r


EDIT: Okay, so people have been telling me how the spinner sucks ass (and I agree) so I changed it to the HTF Break logo. And everyone's been saying Lumpy shouldn't be the CtB character, so I'll change it soon. It may be Lumpy again but it'll look better. I agree with Jaz, I'll change the number when I get the right pics, so most things will be changed soon guys.
daft-gril

Jaiman1998 wrote:

Hey everyone, I've been making a new Happy Tree Friends Skin for weeks, and its not done yet, but I can show you some pics of it. Here are some.






I'm to lazy to give a download of the unfinished version. So bye.

People who helped:
x3ns0r


EDIT: Okay, so people have been telling me how the spinner sucks ass (and I agree) so I changed it to the HTF Break logo. And everyone's been saying Lumpy shouldn't be the CtB character, so I'll change it soon. It may be Lumpy again but it'll look better. I agree with Jaz, I'll change the number when I get the right pics, so most things will be changed soon guys.
[ Pingu ]
Dis bump. ewe
shinrin321
can you leave a download link
Synthwave
Great idea,but the making not.
Please sign in to reply.

New reply