forum

Should i get a new computer mouse?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Endyron
I've been using my L-740K http://www.x7.cn/en/product.asp?id=30 as long as i've been playing osu and it is going pretty good so far but it's pretty big and i was wondering if it would be bettter to get a new one like logitech g400 cause i see a lot of promouse players using that ;P Thanks for your time!
Shohei Ohtani
um if you want one then get it lol

If you like yours then keep it
BrokenArrow
People these days..
If you are doing fine and you don't feel its size is a burden or affects your playstyle in a negative way, why would you want to change it? Using your own brain is also not a bad thing instead of making others think for you, it's a decision for you to make in the end.
AmaiHachimitsu
ask your friends if you have any to let you use a good mouse like G400s. If you think it's worth the money, buy it.

Just don't expect you will be a good player. I'm happy with my mouse just being comfy and accurate
ChuTwo_old
Wait 1 - 2 weeks and ask yourself again, if you honestly think it's worth it, then go ahead.

but I'd recommend the Zowie Fk

so you can

Fk

Topic Starter
Endyron

BrokenArrow wrote:

People these days..
If you are doing fine and you don't feel its size is a burden or affects your playstyle in a negative way, why would you want to change it? Using your own brain is also not a bad thing instead of making others think for you, it's a decision for you to make in the end.
Being a douchebag isn't good either im just asking cause people that use g400 might tell me what they think about it and if it feels better then any other mouse they've used and the only downside with my mouse is that it make my arm hurt
Topic Starter
Endyron

ChuTwo wrote:

Wait 1 - 2 weeks and ask yourself again, if you honestly think it's worth it, then go ahead.

but I'd recommend the Zowie Fk

so you can

Fk

That mouse seems smooth and it wont make my hand sweat like a pig :D
Topic Starter
Endyron

AmaiHachimitsu wrote:

ask your friends if you have any to let you use a good mouse like G400s. If you think it's worth the money, buy it.

Just don't expect you will be a good player. I'm happy with my mouse just being comfy and accurate
I dont expect to be a good player just by buying something that good players use like those people asking what tablet cookiezi used and that they would automatically become him.. Just asking what the majority thinks about it cause many people use it